Any females out what to join a clan? 18+ only.

Discus and support Any females out what to join a clan? 18+ only. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It on the xbox360 the clan is called the Sublime Gurls Gaming..Im 21 i dont care about your how low your is kd im just looking for females who play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SublimeValkyrie, May 7, 2014.

  1. Any females out what to join a clan? 18+ only.


    It on the xbox360 the clan is called the Sublime Gurls Gaming..Im 21 i dont care about your how low your is kd im just looking for females who play about anything ..I like to play minecraft, Black ops 1 and 2,battlefield,mw3, gtav. I like if you girls are
    willing to change there gamertag for this clan..i use to have a other all girl clan but there was just us five playing so we just close it down..

    :)
     
    SublimeValkyrie, May 7, 2014
    #1
  2. Sn1p3rSp1d3r
    Sn1p3rSp1d3r Guest
    Looking for an active/mature clan to join? Check us out!

    New age requirement - 18+

    Only MATURE people please!
     
    Sn1p3rSp1d3r, May 7, 2014
    #2
  3. team Ghost recruiting

    Team Ghost is looking for female members to join new female division. dont care what games u play. we are looking for all females who wish to be part of a family type of clan. we only have one requirement to joining. a simply gamertag change. if interested
    plx msg ......

    Leader of Team Ghost Female Division G.O.F.G Generation of Female Gamers
     
    Ghost of Luna, May 7, 2014
    #3
  4. I Jonessyy I Win User

    Looking for a Clan.

    join XGC i hear they have load of female gamers also or join
    http://www.pmsclan.com/
    PMS clan is an all girls clan that you might be interested in joining pms have the largest amount of female gamers on any console :) or Red Shoe Rebels is another all female clan :) join them the website link is
    http://redshoerebels.com/
  5. I Jonessyy I Win User

    Girl Gamer Looking for Clan

    should of joined pms they an all female clan or you could of joined red shoe rebels they an all female clan.
  6. Darcmyk Win User

    Looking for girl gamers for an all girls team

    Typical. The rude responses by insecure adolescent males to any female. Dumb@sses... ;oD

    Sorry, not female, and not interested in joining any clan, but good luck.
  7. infamousNynja Win User

    Female Clan Recuiting ?

    Hey Amy,

    If your interested in joining a clan with male and female gamers, the clan that i'm in (British Elite Mercs) has female members, in fact Helen's the captain of my CoD team so pop over to our site if you want to know more

    www.bemclan.co.uk/news.php.

    If your still adamant in making or joining a complete female clan, I don't happen to know any full female clans but I know some that are run by female gamers so just send me a message. I'll add you as a friend if you want any more info i'll send it your
    way.

    Cheers, Spectre
  8. IxFaTaL WoLFxI Win User

    Black ops 2 clan recruiting (recruiting more people for call of duty ghost possibly MLG)

    Oh forgot to add that if any females are wanting to join you don't need to worry about discrimination as my fiancée and another female are in the clan and we don't put up with any discrimination.
Thema:

Any females out what to join a clan? 18+ only.

Loading...
  1. Any females out what to join a clan? 18+ only. - Similar Threads - females join clan

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  7. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  8. Why is my aviator photo of a man when i am female? How do i change it as support hasn't...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my aviator photo of a man when i am female? How do i change it as support hasn't...: How do i change my aviator from a mans to a female one in my games. I am called Susan and have been given i man's photo, how do i change this to a females photo? 0c088b9d-cc12-4ec5-8fc8-59c59c550a2c
  9. When will Microsoft start protecting female gamers?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Microsoft start protecting female gamers?: For over 10 years I've reported comments about making sandwiches, kitchen comments, sexist comments. Nothing happens. It's okay to throw sexist comments at women on xbox why? When will Microsoft...
  10. My avatar is not my avatar. My avatar is male this one is female.

    in XboX Insiders
    My avatar is not my avatar. My avatar is male this one is female.: I don't know if this is an Insiders issue or just some random glitch happening on the network. But when I go to my profile the avatar that is there is not mine. I have a male avatar and the one...