Any answers to this liquid problem with my controller

Discus and support Any answers to this liquid problem with my controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There is liquid coming out of my controller. I don’t know where but I can smell it. I took it apart as well if that helps. Should I be concerned about... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BabyYoooda, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Any answers to this liquid problem with my controller

There is liquid coming out of my controller. I don’t know where but I can smell it. I took it apart as well if that helps. Should I be concerned about this liquid coming out of the controller?

submitted by /u/BabyYoooda
    [link] [comments]

/u/BabyYoooda, Aug 1, 2021
  2. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Auto scrolling

This exact problem has happened to me after liquid damage to my controller. Might be a controller related issue
  3. sniffles x Win User

Xbox one sends back to home screen with one button

Have you at any point spilt any liquid on the the controller?
  4. BrodzterYT Win User

My Xbox One controller goes off by itself while i play

Has the controller come into any liquid or shock damage recently?
  5. U0ZT Win User

Xbox elite series 1 controller is not turning on

My elite controller will not turn on at all not even plugged in or batteries
    Are you sure you didn’t spill any liquid on it
  6. gallegosh Win User

syncing

Are you pressing the sync button on both the console and the controller? Was the controller dropped, submerged in a liquid, or damaged or any other way?
Thema:

Any answers to this liquid problem with my controller

1. Any answers to this liquid problem with my controller - Similar Threads - answers liquid problem

2. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.

in XBoX on Windows
    When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.: My xbox has been stuck in transit (I sent it in for repair) It's been nearly 2 months, without my xbox. Support has been no help, Im told in my email after I contacted after many hours trying to...
  5. Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone: I twice used summon a tech support call in one day to get help for a single question, which is still unanswered because both of the times when they called me, I was put on hold after typing in the...
  6. How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me: whenever i open the game i get this error bf23079c-9018-4b63-85d4-2e3ce1abc7ed
  7. The only answer I can get is "it's still beta"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The only answer I can get is "it's still beta": I've been using cloud gaming service for several months and encountered so many troubles as well. Like suddenly audio got muted, game freeze for few mins and start to catch up the speed again (...
  8. Why is no one answering my very urgent support requests

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is no one answering my very urgent support requests: so my account for MS Rewards has been temp suppended, I am trying to redeem all my point to put towards a new xbox but it seems Microsoft dont like that idea and has put a stop to that. Ive...
  9. Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...: For the Last 6 Months Xbox Rewards has been reduced and Nerfed constantly. Bonuses gone ,Cuts,Reductions Everything. No Comment or Response from Microsoft Rewards. Almost Every Gaming site has...
  10. do you know of any answers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do you know of any answers?: Hi I have the new mw3 disc on my Xbox series x and when I try to play anything other than warzone it says I need to buy the game I literally have the disc in it, do you know of any answers?...