Answer me this

Discus and support Answer me this in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How is this inappropriate? [img] ab45ca9e-6ec6-4e64-be84-3f37d3df7f98 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SSJ Ltn Tweak, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Answer me this

How is this inappropriate?

Answer me this [​IMG]

:)

SSJ Ltn Tweak, Mar 23, 2023
  2. johnbubbles25 Win User

Answer me this...

xb ox 1 has no region locking so yes it will work.
  3. Ascenion Win User

Answer me this...

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

Truly do find the state of the community interesting : )

[/quote]

I know! Everything recently has turned into a fight, at least it makes for entertaining reading material.
  4. Burst Axe Win User

Answer me this...

@UnyoBro What? Tell me how the X1 becomes a brick after it loses connection? I'd love to hear this explanation oh informed one.
  5. UnyoBro Win User

Answer me this...

Did you even read his post? He's talking about possibly moving there, which means he will be moving into a new internet network. His current internet isn't relevant. I'm helping him, you're trying to pick yet another fight with me. Grow up and cut it out
    already.
  6. UnyoBro Win User

Answer me this...

It most likely won't work. I'd wait and see if other people can play it there before you waste your money. Also if the area you might move to has less than ideal internet connection your xbone will turn into a brick until your connection comes back.
Thema:

Answer me this

1. Answer me this - Similar Threads - Answer

2. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.

in XBoX on Windows
    When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.: My xbox has been stuck in transit (I sent it in for repair) It's been nearly 2 months, without my xbox. Support has been no help, Im told in my email after I contacted after many hours trying to...
  5. Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone: I twice used summon a tech support call in one day to get help for a single question, which is still unanswered because both of the times when they called me, I was put on hold after typing in the...
  6. How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me: whenever i open the game i get this error bf23079c-9018-4b63-85d4-2e3ce1abc7ed
  7. The only answer I can get is "it's still beta"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The only answer I can get is "it's still beta": I've been using cloud gaming service for several months and encountered so many troubles as well. Like suddenly audio got muted, game freeze for few mins and start to catch up the speed again (...
  8. Why is no one answering my very urgent support requests

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is no one answering my very urgent support requests: so my account for MS Rewards has been temp suppended, I am trying to redeem all my point to put towards a new xbox but it seems Microsoft dont like that idea and has put a stop to that. Ive...
  9. Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...: For the Last 6 Months Xbox Rewards has been reduced and Nerfed constantly. Bonuses gone ,Cuts,Reductions Everything. No Comment or Response from Microsoft Rewards. Almost Every Gaming site has...
  10. do you know of any answers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do you know of any answers?: Hi I have the new mw3 disc on my Xbox series x and when I try to play anything other than warzone it says I need to buy the game I literally have the disc in it, do you know of any answers?...