Another update ruined my game... Any reasonable way to prevent this?

Discus and support Another update ruined my game... Any reasonable way to prevent this? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/its_kuarters [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/its_kuarters, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Another update ruined my game... Any reasonable way to prevent this?

/u/its_kuarters, Jan 10, 2020
  2. GOHG MayHeM Win User

NHL 13 and Glitch Exploiting

I do report. and i do also Submit player review on these guys just wasnt sure if there was another way around it.

Cheaters do not prosper for any reason other then ruin games for others.
  3. spotwors0e Win User

Disk continues spinning after it has been ejected.

the same thing is happening to my xbox. is this another way for microsoft to make money? on ruined games.
  4. HahaUSukM8 Win User

X1 keeps turning off

If this was the reason then my xbox wouldn't have worked for the past month. I repeat, it stopped working right after the August update. Also, It ruined my power brick. It wouldn't start at all now. I'll get another power brick and see what happens. I'll
    update later.
  5. HayzeOne Win User

hackers on call of duty

another update? hope it won't ruin another one of my xboxesssss

Oh I am such a joker, or am I?!?!?!
  6. bubb4 j4mes 87 Win User

Error code E100 after recent update

I honestly don't think there is any hope for mine either. We got a hold of a bad update and there is no way to revert back to an older version to try again. Thanks a lot Microsoft for ruining my gaming experience.
Thema:

Another update ruined my game... Any reasonable way to prevent this?

1. Another update ruined my game... Any reasonable way to prevent this? - Similar Threads - Another update ruined

2. how do i install update on another drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i install update on another drive: hi guys, i have a problem with my xbox 360 so i launched it after few years and wanted to update it ( i guess to 2019 ver.) and during installation there was popping...
  3. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  4. Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?: I’ve had my series X for about two years just for one day to stop working, while my 360 and one Is still going strong. I just don’t wanna buy another one just to do the same thing. It also sad...
  5. GameSharing with another person

in XBoX on Windows
    GameSharing with another person: So my friend is trying to game share with me so I can play call of duty black ops Cold War with them online so they added my account to their Xbox for them to make my account on their home Xbox...
  6. I have 1 Xbox x want another X or S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 1 Xbox x want another X or S: I have one Xbox X console in office using a Gaming monitor. Would like another console X or S for the living room 4K TV. Can I have both consoles on the same Game Pass account without logging...
  7. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  8. How do I save clips from another account

in XboX Insiders
    How do I save clips from another account: I recently got the new xbox, but wasn’t able to access my old account due to not having the email or knowing the password (I’d had the account a long time), im now trying to download my clips from...
  9. Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...: Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games Account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to another Epic Games...
  10. Another update on xbox app another error - 0x80073d25

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another update on xbox app another error - 0x80073d25: I just want to play a game. A new update means another error, surprise me please one time ! 81eaa009-a1fb-4c26-bed5-6be65dd8bddd