Another question RE Needing help

Discus and support Another question RE Needing help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How can I contact an enforcement agent directly concerning a problem I'm having, I was on the phone with support they couldn't help me with my issue,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MikeWilsonSr, Apr 11, 2019.

1. MikeWilsonSr
    MikeWilsonSr Guest

How can I contact an enforcement agent directly concerning a problem I'm having, I was on the phone with support they couldn't help me with my issue, they referred me back here for an enforcement agent

:)

MikeWilsonSr, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Also rep would not be an accurate indication when it comes to enforcement actions. You can be completely green and still receive a permanent ban.
  3. MikeWilsonSr Win User

Hello Mike,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Smwutches is correct here. Unfortunately, the Xbox enforcement team does not monitor these or any other forums. There is no phone line or chat support specifically for enforcement either. The only way to get
    in contact with them would be if you have a suspension/ban that qualifies for a
    case review.

If you haven't already, there is plenty of useful information you can find here on the
    Enforcement website
    as well.
    Thank you! No I'm not having an issue with another player, but my computer xbox app is showing that I'm banned
    [​IMG]

But I' not connected with any one or any groups with my app, and reputation report is showing in the green, No Complaints, or otherwise.

[​IMG]

Even the support rep I spoke too over the phone says their system isn't showing I'm banned. that I needed to go to this forum to contact enforcement to have them to look into this matter.

There has been no behavior issues with me but the first screenshot of the window says otherwise. The second screenshot is my actual reputation report. Clean!

This why I needed to contact someone to help me get this resolved, Due to this the app isn't allowing me to post or upload screenshots to the app.

doing this is really embarrassing, to post this in the forum but I need help concerning the issue
  4. MikeWilsonSr Win User

Anything dealing with enforcement has to go through the enforcement website.

enforcement site

On this forum we cannot do anything regarding bans, sorry not within our ability.

Account Suspensions

An account suspension completely blocks the affected account from being able to sign in to the Xbox Live service for the duration of the suspension. Account suspensions are issued for a specified duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days,
    though egregious or repeated violations can result in a permanent suspension.

Account suspensions may be imposed for a variety Microsoft Code of Conduct violations. This includes, but is not limited to:

• Offensive or inappropriate Xbox Live profile content
    • Inappropriate in-game behavior or cheating
    • Attempts to manipulate the Xbox Live service through network interference, feedback abuse, complaint abuse, or other system tampering
    • Harassment of other Xbox Live users or impersonation of Microsoft staff or partners
    • Attempts to exploit the Xbox Live Marketplace or Xbox Support for financial gain
    • Account theft, phishing, or other attempts to defraud Microsoft or other players
    Thank you for the advice, but nothing like that has happened to my knowledge. But again I can still log in to my account on the computer and sign into xbox live on my console, but I cant post. or upload screenshots

Thank you all who responded to help me!

I was on the enforcement page again and it appears there is no way for me rebuttal, or refute this I have none of the links which were described in the article, I didn't receive any emails concerning the issue either. so I don't know anything else to do.

again thank those in the forum who responded, I appreciate the wisdom, have a great day
  5. MikeWilsonSr Win User

Also rep would not be an accurate indication when it comes to enforcement actions. You can be completely green and still receive a permanent ban.
    Wow!!, But the person I spoke too over the phone said the system isn't showing me banned, but the app is.

I didn't even know about this until yesterday, Im rarely on it and again I'm don't bother anyone I don't belong or post on groups, or have any one I associate with on the app and I didn't post or do anything which is in violation to the code of conduct,
    to my knowledge anyways. and given that. why would I be banned for I didn't even get notified that I was banned, nor giving me a reason. I'm sorry to the forum, for this, its that Im getting frustrated with this mess

I don't think its a permanent ban because I can still log into my account, and play my xbox
  6. MikeWilsonSr Win User

The only reason that it would not be showing anything is that you are not signed into the same account on the website as the one you are trying to use on the app.
    Yep it is The same gamer tag, I used the same log in,

with that said, I'm signed on to my account, in the app!

Let me present another question, I just got this new PC. The previous PC I was having trouble with a trojan which came in with a mod download, My former Email was compromised and could a hacker clone my account posting things which
    would be causing this issue, without my knowledge? I know Facebook has had these issues.

As I mentioned ( former email account) once I discovered the hack I did a recovery of the account, after the account was recovered. I another email address as my primary I updated my account and profile with the new email address, and
    deleted the account which was hacked. So its my xbox account that I'm logged into
Thema:

1. Another question RE Needing help - Similar Threads - Another question Needing

2. how do i install update on another drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i install update on another drive: hi guys, i have a problem with my xbox 360 so i launched it after few years and wanted to update it ( i guess to 2019 ver.) and during installation there was popping...
  3. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  4. Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?: I’ve had my series X for about two years just for one day to stop working, while my 360 and one Is still going strong. I just don’t wanna buy another one just to do the same thing. It also sad...
  5. GameSharing with another person

in XBoX on Windows
    GameSharing with another person: So my friend is trying to game share with me so I can play call of duty black ops Cold War with them online so they added my account to their Xbox for them to make my account on their home Xbox...
  6. I have 1 Xbox x want another X or S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 1 Xbox x want another X or S: I have one Xbox X console in office using a Gaming monitor. Would like another console X or S for the living room 4K TV. Can I have both consoles on the same Game Pass account without logging...
  7. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  8. How do I save clips from another account

in XboX Insiders
    How do I save clips from another account: I recently got the new xbox, but wasn’t able to access my old account due to not having the email or knowing the password (I’d had the account a long time), im now trying to download my clips from...
  9. Question about transferring minecraft to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about transferring minecraft to another account: Hope you all are having a great day! So in early 2022 i got Minecraft for Windows 10 (now its a bundle with java and bedrock) and i got a new Microsoft account mid 2022 and wanted to transfer...
  10. Moving PC Games to another Drive, I" have another to Addition Question to It"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moving PC Games to another Drive, I" have another to Addition Question to It": My question is when i have moved the game to another drive (ssd), can I use the game on the drive run on another PC?? If so , How do you do that?? I have read this Msft support link...