Another day and still cant use my live account...what is going on?

Discus and support Another day and still cant use my live account...what is going on? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Well its been 7 days at least and no xbox live...paid, they took money ...and i have no service. I just feel like they could care less...no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ×SDOG1212×, Apr 23, 2020.

1. ×SDOG1212×
    ×SDOG1212× Guest

Well its been 7 days at least and no xbox live...paid, they took money ...and i have no service. I just feel like they could care less...no communication ...nothing.

So dissapointed with this multi million dollar company.

:)

×SDOG1212×, Apr 23, 2020
  2. MHG558111 Win User

support sucks, abd no one cares
  3. CamJamesChap Win User

I'm having the same issue. Had the Game Pass for almost a year working fine then around the time you posted this whenever I try to use live or play a game it asks me to subscribe.. Already paid for this month too. I've contacted support twice and they
    promised a 24hr timeframe to fix it. Nothing has been fixed yet. Maybe they are having some massive problem on their end.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. If you have more questions or information to add, please keep it in your

original thread
  5. Josh4488 Win User

HELP ME I NEED TO GET THIS 1 MONTH FREE TRIAL ASAP

What if i make the silver account and didnt try the 30 days i can try it later

and if i cant i cant delete the account and make another one but the gamertag will still there ??
  6. Ospina01 Win User

Revolution DLC Peacekeeper locked for other accounts...

Another heads up, I had another account that had got corrupted and the tech at MS had no idea what the hell he was talking about other then "ahhhhh, just create another account" and so i had to create another account but my previous account still had MS
    points and you cant transfer points you have to use them for that account that it was purchased for, they gave me a 1 time sign in to do this so i could go on that account and use the points and DLC then transfer licence over to the new account.......... this
    explains why my peacekeeper is stuck in limbo........ i cant get it as its on that account (my previous one) and they are the ones that told me to do it like this. Idiots........... Now how the heck will they fix this........ (my other account got hack, and
    had a totally different persons info in there but i had no password to change any of it and i couldnt go live just only log in to here thats how i found it was hacked) i dont really think MS Live has the proper people helping on a tech side of things.
Thema:

1. Another day and still cant use my live account...what is going on? - Similar Threads - Another still cant

2. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  3. Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?: I’ve had my series X for about two years just for one day to stop working, while my 360 and one Is still going strong. I just don’t wanna buy another one just to do the same thing. It also sad...
  4. GameSharing with another person

in XBoX on Windows
    GameSharing with another person: So my friend is trying to game share with me so I can play call of duty black ops Cold War with them online so they added my account to their Xbox for them to make my account on their home Xbox...
  5. I have 1 Xbox x want another X or S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 1 Xbox x want another X or S: I have one Xbox X console in office using a Gaming monitor. Would like another console X or S for the living room 4K TV. Can I have both consoles on the same Game Pass account without logging...
  6. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  7. How do I save clips from another account

in XboX Insiders
    How do I save clips from another account: I recently got the new xbox, but wasn’t able to access my old account due to not having the email or knowing the password (I’d had the account a long time), im now trying to download my clips from...
  8. Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...: Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games Account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to another Epic Games...
  9. Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?: Firstly, is that my Xbox account has been permanently banned. I go to submit a case review however when I go to enforcements my banned account doesn't show. I did get permanently banned 3 years...
  10. Is it still not possible to stream from one console to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it still not possible to stream from one console to another?: I have a Series X in my living room, a One X in my bedroom. I have Starfield installed on my Series X, in a quick resume state. I want to be able to turn on my Xbox One X in my Bedroom, select...