Annuleren aankoop game.[Cancel purchase game.]

Discus and support Annuleren aankoop game.[Cancel purchase game.] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recent is er op onze xbox een game gekocht, welke wij al hadden(fifa 17) Dit is dus niet nodig, kan ik dit annuleren? Volgens deze link moet het... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tectalbird, Feb 4, 2019.

  1. Tectalbird
    Tectalbird Guest

    Annuleren aankoop game.[Cancel purchase game.]


    Recent is er op onze xbox een game gekocht, welke wij al hadden(fifa 17)

    Dit is dus niet nodig, kan ik dit annuleren?

    Volgens deze link moet het kunnnen, maar ik kan nergens de optie retourneren en annuleren vinden in de bestelgeschiedenis:

    https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/help/10558/microsoft-store-returning-items-bought-for-exchange-refund

    Ik ben benieuwd of jullie nog ideeën hebben.

    [Translation - Recently a game was bought on our xbox, which we already had (fifa 17)So this is not necessary, can I cancel this? According to this link it should be possible, but I can not find the option to return and cancel the order history:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10558/microsoft-store-returning-items-bought-for-exchange-refund
    I wonder if you still have ideas.]


    :)
     
    Tectalbird, Feb 4, 2019
    #1
  2. Tectalbird Win User

    Annuleren aankoop game.[Cancel purchase game.]

    Hallo, Bedankt voor jou antwoord!

    Ik heb het hele proces doorlopen maar helaas kom ik op het volgende uit:

    [Translation - Hello, thanks for you answer!

    I have run through the whole process but unfortunately I come across the following:]


    [​IMG]
  3. LtLogicon Win User

    Annuleren aankoop game.[Cancel purchase game.]

    Hallo!

    Ik gebruik vertalen, dus mijn excuses voor eventuele fouten.

    Deze
    link
    kan helpen. Ik hoop dat het niet dezelfde informatie is, ik kan geen Nederlands lezen.

    [Translation -Hey! I use translate, so I apologize for any errors. This link can help. I hope it is not the same information, I can not read Dutch.]
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

    Annuleren aankoop game.[Cancel purchase game.]

    Hey Tectalbird,

    Thank you for replying! We understand you are having a hard time returning FIFA 17. The online refund request form is only available in certain regions, so we would recommend trying to contact one of our billing specialists on
    Xbox Support.
  5. Theory of Game Win User

    Cancel the purchase of the game

    Hey there serzh7419,

    Because this game isn't been released yet, you can definitely get a refund for the pre-order, just need to contact the support team. You can reach them at
    support.xbox.com/contact-us - they will be able to help you out.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Cancel the purchase of the game

    You would need to contact support and speak to billing 1-800-4my-xbox if You're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Annuleren aankoop game.[Cancel purchase game.]

Loading...
  1. Annuleren aankoop game.[Cancel purchase game.] - Similar Threads - Annuleren aankoop game

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  4. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  5. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  6. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  7. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  8. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  9. Aankoop niet ontvangen

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aankoop niet ontvangen: Hallo, Ik heb gisteravond de Lego uitbreiding voor Forza Horizon 4 gekocht en hoewel het geld van mn rekening af is gehaald heb ik niks ontvangen qua bevestigingen of andere meldingen. Weet...
  10. Spel verschijnt niet na aankoop. [Translate] Game does not appear after purchase.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spel verschijnt niet na aankoop. [Translate] Game does not appear after purchase.: Ik heb vandaag Sea of Thieves gekocht. Het geld is van mijn rekening afgeschreven, maar verschijnt niet bij mijn downloads of bibliotheek. Wat kan ik doen??? M.v.g [Translate by Mod] I bought...