Annuler Xbox Game Pass (PC)

Discus and support Annuler Xbox Game Pass (PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, Je souhaiterais annuler mon abonnement au Xbox Game Pass. Normalement, un bouton "gérer" devrait me permettre de le faire mais c'est indiqué... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Le-Jo-Carry, Apr 22, 2020.

  1. Le-Jo-Carry
    Le-Jo-Carry Guest

    Annuler Xbox Game Pass (PC)


    Bonjour,

    Je souhaiterais annuler mon abonnement au Xbox Game Pass.

    Normalement, un bouton "gérer" devrait me permettre de le faire mais c'est indiqué que j'ai un paiement en retard. Je pensais que l'abonnement s'annulerait de lui-même la fin de la période.

    Comment faire pour annuler ce paiement sachant que je n'ai pas joué sur ce support hors de mon 1er mois ?

    Cordialement,

    Le Jo Carry

    :)
     
    Le-Jo-Carry, Apr 22, 2020
    #1
  2. ISirProdigy007 Win User

    Annuler Xbox Game Pass (PC)

    You can get into contact with them, step by step


    [​IMG]



    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]


    select request a call or chat online option to connect to support staff. if you don't have them options doing this step by step then there is a issue due to the covid situation.
  3. Le-Jo-Carry Win User

    Annuler Xbox Game Pass (PC)

    Nothing is working. I guess it's a trouble because of Covid and all the requests. Maybe I can just wait ?
  4. Le-Jo-Carry Win User

    Annuler Xbox Game Pass (PC)

    It's written that the support (phone/conversations) aren't available for this problem...


    [​IMG]
  5. Le-Jo-Carry Win User

    Annuler Xbox Game Pass (PC)

    UPDATE :

    I still can't reach the support. The worst thing is that I can't even stop the sub so it will continue to ask for payment and rise every month -_-
  6. Le-Jo-Carry Win User

    Annuler Xbox Game Pass (PC)

    Hello MRallamagoosa,

    Thank you for your answer. I understand and I'm happy to see that it's "blocked" so no more sub. I'll wait the back to normal and the support to be available.

    Have a nice day :)

    Jo
Thema:

Annuler Xbox Game Pass (PC)

Loading...
  1. Annuler Xbox Game Pass (PC) - Similar Threads - Annuler Game Pass

  2. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  5. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  6. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  7. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  8. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  9. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  10. Comment annuler l'abonnement

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Comment annuler l'abonnement: Bonjour, j'aimerais annuler l'abonnement. f9d88004-7c70-4855-adf8-5b2013342249