Annoying Xbox Elite Controller issues - thumbstick pops out and wobbles and the triggers make ...

Discus and support Annoying Xbox Elite Controller issues - thumbstick pops out and wobbles and the triggers make ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been using my Xbox Elite Controller for a bit now and I am enjoying it, but some issues have come up. I ignored them at first but they start to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WAFOE, May 16, 2017.

1. WAFOE
    WAFOE Guest

Annoying Xbox Elite Controller issues - thumbstick pops out and wobbles and the triggers make ...

I have been using my Xbox Elite Controller for a bit now and I am enjoying it, but some issues have come up. I ignored them at first but they start to become quite annoying.

Simply explained: the left thumbstick wobbles lightly when I touch it and pops out when you turn the controller upside down. The left trigger sticks a bit, and the right trigger has a spring noise. It is not that I am rough with the controller because I
    am not.

I made a video showing the issue, because it is much easier to see visually. I could not place the link here (would give me an error) so I have split up the link in pieces.

youtube.com / watch?v=Sw5pOdKlZFU

test

Can I fix this issue myself, or do I have to contact warranty?

:)

WAFOE, May 16, 2017
  2. Krazy Crayon
    Krazy Crayon Guest
    Xbox One Controller Wobble.

Hello! My xbox one controller that I just bought today has a issue right out the box, the left thumbstick doesn't seem to be attached properly. It "wobbles" and makes a "click" noise when it is moved. This is the 9th replacement controller I have gotten
    and all of them seem to have the issue in one or both the thumbsticks. Is there anything I can do about this? Here is a video I made detailing the issue ()

Krazy Crayon, May 16, 2017
  3. gscundiff
    gscundiff Guest
    Elite controller triggers

The Elite controller is almost Elite...triggers are just lacking the ability to change their response curves like the thumbsticks do. Does anyone else have this on their must have wishlist, or am I the only one?

gscundiff, May 16, 2017
  4. Bollo108
    Bollo108 Guest

I have been using my elite controller for a year or so and loving it. However, the left stick is drifting so badly now that I can't use it anymore.

For the price you pay on these things I would expect it to last a lot longer than it has. Very disappointed in it's build quality

I have tweeted Xbox support several times on this issue with no response. Usually they're great with assistance but clearly this is a regular problem that they don't want to touch. Poor customer service

Bollo108, May 17, 2017
  5. Bollo108 Win User

Annoying Xbox Elite Controller issues - thumbstick pops out and wobbles and the triggers make noises

I have been using my elite controller for a year or so and loving it. However, the left stick is drifting so badly now that I can't use it anymore.

For the price you pay on these things I would expect it to last a lot longer than it has. Very disappointed in it's build quality

I have tweeted Xbox support several times on this issue with no response. Usually they're great with assistance but clearly this is a regular problem that they don't want to touch. Poor customer service
  6. ronsenpai10 Win User

Elite Controller wobbly thumbstick

7. TONI COLLINS Win User

controller mods

Check out amazon and or ebay. They come with tools and matching buttons in different colors. I wouldnt recommended taking apart the elite controller. Just replacing extra triggers and or thumbsticks that are meant to be swapped.
  8. XBF Amber M Win User

엑스박스 엘리트 컨트롤러 리퍼 제품을 직구 하려고 합니다 -[Translation - I want to go straight to the Xbox Elite controller ripper product]

Hi there!

Thanks for replying! In relation to the Elite controller, it does come with after sales service in that the warranty on the device itself is 1 year and covers the functionality of the controller (responding to buttons, thumbsticks, bumpers,etc). If you've
    already performed troubleshooting on your Elite controller and would like further information on getting it serviced, then we recommend giving a look at our support article entitled

Servicing your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller
    . Below are some other links related to the Elite controller that may help you with troubleshooting prior to getting your controller serviced.

Xbox One Wireless Controller Solution

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Troubleshoot triggers on the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

I hope that this helps out!
  9. SoullessCodith Win User

Elite controller

I have both elite controllers and they are not compatible. I am hoping that a company makes a thumbstick package of various sizes for the new elite controller.
Thema:

1. Annoying Xbox Elite Controller issues - thumbstick pops out and wobbles and the triggers make ... - Similar Threads - Annoying Elite Controller

2. So it seems this got deleted this was anyone else annoyed with Xbox,

in XBoX on Windows
    So it seems this got deleted this was anyone else annoyed with Xbox,: Yeh you ain't gonna silence me Xbox if a moderator removes this post it just shows me your looking to silence me from what speaking my mind about being annoyed with the recent changes on Xbox,...
  3. Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.: Hey, so I've had this Xbox One S for 5 years and for a month now, my Spotify constantly lags in every song. Every song that i listen to, lags at least 2 or 3 times and it's very irritating because...
  4. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  5. I can’t record clips without my game being annoying

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t record clips without my game being annoying: Whenever I record a clip on Xbox (Fortnite for example) my whole entire game freezes (lag goes up) and after the lag calms down it acts as if the controller disconnected and makes me click a box...
  6. Any help here? This is annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help here? This is annoying.: I have the Series X and am on an IPv4 connection. I’ve cleared my MAC address and set my DNS to 8.8.8.8 Primary and 8.8.4.4 Secondary but my console still won’t connect to the internet on startup....
  7. This is annoying me so much

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is annoying me so much: WHY DOES MY XBOX ACCOUNT THAT I HAVE FORTNITE ON NOT SHOW UP ON EPIC GAMES WEBSITE WHEN I TRY TO LOG IN BECAUSE IT SAYS I HAVE TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT e873d897-e627-403b-92a9-73759016f3d1
  8. is it possible to mass delete friends on xbox? it’s SO ANNOYING that i have 580 cuz i was a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is it possible to mass delete friends on xbox? it’s SO ANNOYING that i have 580 cuz i was a...: Hi, i have to many friends on xbox and it’s tiring me from clicking on every profile and unfriended manually aade106a-e519-46f4-b951-7db72e0db92c
  9. this is absolutly annoying i have got suspended forever on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    this is absolutly annoying i have got suspended forever on xbox: i cant appeal anymore ive been falsely banned and im planning to move on to sony and i spend alot on my xbox account so its unfair BADLY i hate this so bad i had near 2000 followers and 1000...
  10. How do I prevent the extremely annoying full screen ad from popping up when I turn my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I prevent the extremely annoying full screen ad from popping up when I turn my...: I paid for a console I pay for gamepass I don't want a full screen ad I have to click past whenever I turn my console on extremely disappointed how do I make sure I never get them again...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one elite controller joystick pops to position