Annoying message keeps poping up in Xbox app

Discus and support Annoying message keeps poping up in Xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm using windows 11. Each time I open the xbox app, it shows a message: "change your privacy settings to send messages Go to settings" I went to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alireza Haghshenas, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Annoying message keeps poping up in Xbox app

I'm using windows 11. Each time I open the xbox app, it shows a message:

"change your privacy settings to send messages Go to settings"

I went to settings and disabled everything that allows a person to see me. I do not want to send messages. I also do not want to see this message every time I open xbox.

How can I disable this?

There is already a question about this in

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...messages/006e9096-32d7-48bb-9396-105a891c51e6 but the answer is not clear and I cannot follow it (maybe it applies to an older version of windows or xbox app)

:)

Alireza Haghshenas, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Yokai Tamer Win User

Help me please! i can't log in to xbox live!

how do i get on my account then? it keeps on poping up that message.
  3. VibroPlex Win User

80151011 keep poping up!

Have you checked all the info, payment acct + other is current, at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    ?

If so, suggest you contact a Billing Agent. You can choose Option 1 after finding your country's support line: See
    http://tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers ...

but a faster way to speak to an Agent is to go to
    http://xbox.com
    - sign in there if you can - then go to
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:2:5

Click on Request A Call and type in a few lines explaining your issue and you will get called back quicker than if you waited in queue on hold.
  4. Verachi Win User

80151011 keep poping up!

Well it sounds like your profile is already deleted from your xbox. I think I know what might fix this. I'm going to need you to clear your cache 3 times and then try recovering your GT.

-

Clear System Cache , don't forget to do it 3 times!:

Go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage.

Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y

Select Clear Cache, and press Yes.

Download Profile:

Push the middle button on your xbox 360 controller.

Select Download Profile.

-

Download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile
  5. ZTROOPER16 Win User

Achievements - BROKEN!

This achievement stuff is getting annoying. I got about 5 HALO MCC achievement not poping up.
  6. lv Kronos vl Win User

Xbox 360 error code: Xbos-0x80169CF9 cb82befa-d379-4683-bd11-59cc199f79f4 2015/01/12 - 06:27:47 UTC

tried that it keeps coming up with something went wrong

and that same error code keeps poping up
Thema:

Annoying message keeps poping up in Xbox app

1. Annoying message keeps poping up in Xbox app - Similar Threads - Annoying message keeps

2. My invite party to game is blacked out when starting Gundam Evolution and its annoying as hell

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My invite party to game is blacked out when starting Gundam Evolution and its annoying as hell: Good afternoon I'm having trouble hosting parties because it's a pain to invite friends and people when the invite party to game is blacked out. This just started 2 days ago I have too add them to...
  3. Is there any relief from the annoying hints in MS Mahjong PC app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any relief from the annoying hints in MS Mahjong PC app?: From the l o n g and frustrating search for info on how to turn off the hints in the MS Mahjong PC app (Windows), it appears there is no way to turn off hints (the mobile app DOES have toggle for...
  4. My account is banned I can't message my friends is so annoying

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is banned I can't message my friends is so annoying: I can't message my friends is so annoying can you please help me out with it [Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community Participation Centre] 0f32efd2-49fc-47f0-990a-88faa95a35af
  5. Annoying message on start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annoying message on start up: Every time I turn on my Xbox One X offline I get "You'll need the internet for this. It doesn't look like you are connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again. 0x800704cf The...
  6. Annoying message on start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annoying message on start up: Every time I turn on my Xbox One X offline I get "You'll need the internet for this. It doesn't look like you are connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again. 0x800704cf I...
  7. messages annoy me sometimes

in XBoX on Consoles
    messages annoy me sometimes: so when you get a messages on xbox you click on it and it goes away well i have a issue it says i have a unopend message but that message isnt in my inbox i checked thorough my whole inbox 3 times...
  8. VERY ANNOYING DO YOU OWN THIS GAME MESSAGE EVERY TIME WHEN CHANGING GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VERY ANNOYING DO YOU OWN THIS GAME MESSAGE EVERY TIME WHEN CHANGING GAME: I am getting totally overdosed about this message "Omistatko tämän pelin tai sovelluksen? Jos sinulla on pelilevy,aseta se laitteeseen nyt. Jos ostit levyn verkosta, niin varmista,että olet...
  9. Sonic Adventure DX - Annoying Xbox message appearing whenever I start up the game. >:(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Adventure DX - Annoying Xbox message appearing whenever I start up the game. >:(: This is really starting to get on my nerves now. Everytime I start up Sonic Adventure DX, a message ALWAYS pops up saying "Thanks for unlocking the Full Version. Returning to Title Screen". Is...
  10. I get this same message And it's **** annoying

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this same message And it's **** annoying: I've been waiting for an hour and this **** still ain't working fix up 1eb5c7be-1f64-4b70-a7bc-2d86107a490f