Anime month punch card not working.

Discus and support Anime month punch card not working. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've spent at least $25 on the Anime month sale and not one penny has shown up on the punch card. 3e230c34-ab4d-41cf-8711-11bbb2d67a71 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Nexus Prime, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Nexus Prime
    Nexus Prime Guest

I've spent at least $25 on the Anime month sale and not one penny has shown up on the punch card.

:)

Nexus Prime, Jul 3, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

3. SplitScream1 Win User

Anime month punch card doesnt work

Also cowboy bepop isnt at sale price, its still at the same price it was at the start of the month
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Anime month punch card doesnt work

5. XBLRewards8 Win User

anime punch card

Hello alf alfa187,

Our program takes up to 96 hours to receive and process purchases. They are now on your punchcard.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Anime rewards not on punch card

You'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum in order for support to check into it for you.
Thema:

1. Anime month punch card not working. - Similar Threads - Anime month punch

2. Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal"...: Iv had an animated picture of putin as my gamerpic for over a year and never had a problem, for the last 4 month iv played single player games and don't play multilayer or chat with others etc,...
  3. Xbox animated profile picture

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox animated profile picture: Xbox we need animated profile pictures please 22aea14c-8079-4b46-8dba-ed41fdb23fb6
  4. Xbox animated profile picture

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox animated profile picture: Can we please have a animated profile picture on Xbox? 312c5610-9803-4016-8ae9-c2f679c3a632
  5. Ok I'm banned on Xbox but I want to at least change my pfp to anime there is nothig wrong...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ok I'm banned on Xbox but I want to at least change my pfp to anime there is nothig wrong...: I am banned on Xbox and I wanna change my pfp to a anime person there is nothing wrong with it just please lemme change it 3e8eaa48-2106-4385-a07e-0d67d8947e16
  6. I played Hunter call of the wild and played over an hour and did not see one animal??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played Hunter call of the wild and played over an hour and did not see one animal??: I played The Hunter call of the wild for an hour and did not see one animal?? What am I doing wrong?? 3d8e477f-4e7c-4d1d-860f-304c9f76d207
  7. can't play animal royale playtest

in XboX Insiders
    can't play animal royale playtest: when I open the game there's a timer that says that the playtest is over and the game will be closed submitted by /u/FrancoBollo_17 [link] [comments]
  8. Any updates on when the party animals second play test will be available and working?

in XboX Insiders
    Any updates on when the party animals second play test will be available and working?: Just wondering submitted by /u/JamesTheHornet [link] [comments]
  9. Does the xbox one not have the UI to show the animated battery?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the xbox one not have the UI to show the animated battery?: I recently received my xbox rechargeable battery pack for the series X controller but my actual console is Xbox One. When I plug it in it just says plugged in with a lightning bolt but I have no...
  10. Try's to run Anime Adventures but it lags...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Try's to run Anime Adventures but it lags...: So I use windows 7 and I upgraded to windows 10 and when i'm on windows 7 i tried to play it lags so MUCH and I upgrade to windows 10 now it also lags is this because my CPU? because i'm using i5...