Anime Month $30 for 3000 points

Discus and support Anime Month $30 for 3000 points in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I'm wondering why my punchcard won't update in order for me to receive the 3000 points. I'm sure if I'm not over the 30 dollars that I'm very... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by I Keyzus I, Jul 10, 2021.

1. I Keyzus I
    I Keyzus I Guest

Hello, I'm wondering why my punchcard won't update in order for me to receive the 3000 points. I'm sure if I'm not over the 30 dollars that I'm very close and would like to see my punchcard updated so I can see if I obtained the 3000 points yet. It says $13/$30 but I just purchased 3 seasons of Yu Yu Hakusho so I'm wondering if I can get the 3000 points yet but it won't update to show me if I can. Please let me know, thank you.

:)

I Keyzus I, Jul 10, 2021
  2. Hi Im Swat Win User

As stated in the Microsoft Rewards app, it can take up to 48 hours for an activity to be marked as 'completed'. If it does not update after 48 hours & you have definitely met the requirements of the task, reach out to Microsoft Rewards support.
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

Microsoft rewards points

Also be advised that you are not due 3000 Microsoft points. You are due 3000 rewards credits, which translates to $3
  4. Smwutches Win User

3000 point reward

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Renewals are awarded after the subscription starts, not from the day you add the time. You do have to be on a gold subscription when you add the time in order to qualify.
  5. NicholasSanto Win User

Microsoft Points

Yes, but I lost 3000 points on top of he supposed 3000 points I should have earned. Before I did it, I had around 9000 and after it was finished, it dropped me down to 6000.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Anime month

You'll want to post in the support section in order for support to check into it for you.
Thema:

1. Anime Month $30 for 3000 points - Similar Threads - Anime Month $30

2. Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal"...: Iv had an animated picture of putin as my gamerpic for over a year and never had a problem, for the last 4 month iv played single player games and don't play multilayer or chat with others etc,...
  3. Xbox animated profile picture

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox animated profile picture: Xbox we need animated profile pictures please 22aea14c-8079-4b46-8dba-ed41fdb23fb6
  4. Xbox animated profile picture

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox animated profile picture: Can we please have a animated profile picture on Xbox? 312c5610-9803-4016-8ae9-c2f679c3a632
  5. Ok I'm banned on Xbox but I want to at least change my pfp to anime there is nothig wrong...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ok I'm banned on Xbox but I want to at least change my pfp to anime there is nothig wrong...: I am banned on Xbox and I wanna change my pfp to a anime person there is nothing wrong with it just please lemme change it 3e8eaa48-2106-4385-a07e-0d67d8947e16
  6. I played Hunter call of the wild and played over an hour and did not see one animal??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played Hunter call of the wild and played over an hour and did not see one animal??: I played The Hunter call of the wild for an hour and did not see one animal?? What am I doing wrong?? 3d8e477f-4e7c-4d1d-860f-304c9f76d207
  7. can't play animal royale playtest

in XboX Insiders
    can't play animal royale playtest: when I open the game there's a timer that says that the playtest is over and the game will be closed submitted by /u/FrancoBollo_17 [link] [comments]
  8. Any updates on when the party animals second play test will be available and working?

in XboX Insiders
    Any updates on when the party animals second play test will be available and working?: Just wondering submitted by /u/JamesTheHornet [link] [comments]
  9. Does the xbox one not have the UI to show the animated battery?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the xbox one not have the UI to show the animated battery?: I recently received my xbox rechargeable battery pack for the series X controller but my actual console is Xbox One. When I plug it in it just says plugged in with a lightning bolt but I have no...
  10. Try's to run Anime Adventures but it lags...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Try's to run Anime Adventures but it lags...: So I use windows 7 and I upgraded to windows 10 and when i'm on windows 7 i tried to play it lags so MUCH and I upgrade to windows 10 now it also lags is this because my CPU? because i'm using i5...