Android phone and game pass ultimate

Discus and support Android phone and game pass ultimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, i will soon have an xbox series x a subscription to game pass ultimate. My question is can I use my android phone to play against my son me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VMAXZILE, Dec 3, 2022.

1. VMAXZILE
    VMAXZILE Guest

Hello all, i will soon have an xbox series x a subscription to game pass ultimate. My question is can I use my android phone to play against my son me on my phone and him on the console? Thanks

:)

VMAXZILE, Dec 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today VMAXZILE

It depends, are you referring to play via cloud gaming or remote play?

If it’s via cloud gaming, you only have one Xbox series X and your son has his own account (not the one with ultimate)
    Yes, you can do it.

But if both of you share the same account and there is only one console. Nope, is not possible in that way and with remote play
  3. Rostom L Win User

My play button on xbox game pass will not click so I have no access to any games on my android

Hi Christian!

What exactly is your Android phone brand/model? Are you trying to play your games via remote play or cloud gaming?

From which country are you currently located as well?

Please note that for cloud gaming, it's required that you have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription on your account.

For the basic troubleshooting, try to reinstall your Xbox Game Pass app and restart your Android device.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Why is my Game Pass mobile app not recognizing my Ultimate subscription?

Hi SPUDDHAVOC, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor

I'm truly sorry to hear that you're not able to use all the game pass ultimate capabilities using the Android app.

We can try to isolate the problem a bit, for this and if possible please try downloading the game pass app on a different phone and check if the same happens
  5. Violent Lighty Win User

Xbox game pass for Android won't run games on my new phone.

I'm using android version 11, I've tried the game pass app and the game pass beta app, and my account has game pass ultimate. This problem only exists on my Galaxy S20 FE phone, but everything works fine on my Galaxy Tab A tablet. UPDATE: As of today, the GAME PASS app says INSTALL TO for all games, and the GAME PASS BETA app shows the PLAY button darkened and not working for all games.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Game pass on android phone

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Microsoft is aware of the case, it is notified that the problem is in the app, this means that they are working day and night to solve the Game Pass problem in the application, but unfortunately nothing has been reported about the resolution of the problem, and unfortunately what we all that's left is to wait.
Thema:

1. Android phone and game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Android phone game

2. Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...: Hi, What if Microsoft considered a Microsoft phone only app that allows for on device downloads of Xbox game titles submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  3. Does Microsoft offer any app for in app game purchases for Android phone A13 besides Amazon...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Microsoft offer any app for in app game purchases for Android phone A13 besides Amazon...: I'm trying to find a Microsoft app to download to make in app game purchases for Bingo Blitz. I know Microsoft has Amazon app store and Microsoft store but neither one will work for me to make...
  4. Game pass on android phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass on android phone: Does anyone know why I can't login to xbox game pass app through WiFi, but if I switch to 4G I can, but the speed is too slow to effectively play the game. I've even logged in on 4G and then tried...
  5. Android Game Pass and Xbox Remote Play Issues on New Phone

in XboX Insiders
    Android Game Pass and Xbox Remote Play Issues on New Phone: So I recently picked up an S22 Ultra. Everything seems good on it except that the Android Game Pass and Xbox Remote Play does not work at all. For the Game Pass app, the Play button is disabled...
  6. Xbox game pass for Android won't run games on my new phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass for Android won't run games on my new phone.: In the Game Pass android app, cloud games are listed as "install to" with no option to play. This all started on my new phone. I've tried all of the following in order: Uninstalled ad blockers,...
  7. My controller's y axis stops working when i launch a game in xcloud on my android phone.

in XboX Insiders
    My controller's y axis stops working when i launch a game in xcloud on my android phone.: Any help would be much appreciated. Happens with my normal xbox controller and my Razer Kishi. Works completely fine when I brows the games library. submitted by /u/edgejam [link] [comments]
  8. Remote Install from Xbox Game Pass app on my Android Phone no longer works April 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Install from Xbox Game Pass app on my Android Phone no longer works April 2021: Since the last update, Remote Install function of the Xbox Game Pass app on my Android Phone no longer works. The following versions gives me an error when I try to Remote Install: v2103.15.407...
  9. Game Pass audio issue on Android 10 phone, not on Android 8 phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass audio issue on Android 10 phone, not on Android 8 phone: I have an issue when streaming any game on Xbox Game Pass on an LG Tribute Monarch with Android 10. The audio cracks when any sound is playing. It happens even with a good network connection with...
  10. When trying to stream to my android phone, I get stuck here after singing in. I have game...

in XboX Insiders
    When trying to stream to my android phone, I get stuck here after singing in. I have game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mgentry94 [link] [comments]