Android app shows no prices and I cannot buy

Discus and support Android app shows no prices and I cannot buy in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So I cant work this out. I always used to be able to this but i cannot pin point when this issue started. However now every game in the android app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SXFoxstar, Sep 19, 2020.

1. SXFoxstar
    SXFoxstar Guest

So I cant work this out. I always used to be able to this but i cannot pin point when this issue started. However now every game in the android app store just says to install on xbox. It doesnt do anything, i assume as i dont own the games. Does anyone
    know what can cause this?

Im on a pixel 3xl, android 11 i do have a work profile also on the phone but that is switched off. I have the correct location selected in the app. I have tries reinstalling after clearing the cache etc but nothing will fix it.

:)

SXFoxstar, Sep 19, 2020
  2. NitroFusion101 Win User

Buying the Destiny 2 Annual Pass

Buy through the Xbox app on android,iOS, and windows. I had the same problem and it showed up for me.
  3. kittywhupass Win User

The cw tv now app epsoides

Yes...none of the new seasons show on xbox app. But all show on CW android app. Redownloaded app and still nothing.
  4. harrypearce2017 Win User

Help with Microsoft Solitaire Premium

same problem here with the android app. Active subscription is not showing in the solitaire app.
  5. Andrew Edmans Win User

Gamertag change not updating on android app

Yes I have an ultimate pass and it shows correctly from there. It shows correctly on the console just not on the Android app. Strange.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Screenshots and Record Captures

Have you tried seeing if they show in other apps, such as the Windows 10 Console Companion App or the Xbox App for Android or iOS?
Thema:

1. Android app shows no prices and I cannot buy - Similar Threads - Android app shows

2. Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...: Hi, What if Microsoft considered a Microsoft phone only app that allows for on device downloads of Xbox game titles submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem: I am trying to connect my console to the Xbox app (android) but the app is stuck at the message "Turn on your console and sign in with your account". My console is turned on and i have signed in....
  4. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  5. How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?: I have the Microsoft Family Safety app installed on my family's phones. Everyone is logged in under their accounts. however, whenever I pull up the app on my phone, it can never find anyone's...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate Not Showing As Active On Android App

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Not Showing As Active On Android App: Hello, Every time I try to use the android app for cloud gaming it says that I need an ultimate subscription. I do have an ultimate sun active currently and it just the android app that’s not...
  7. Cloud gaming button not showing up in gamepass mobile app (android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming button not showing up in gamepass mobile app (android): The button to play a cloud game will not show up, whatsoever. 4fbd895c-626f-4790-a482-636673e884ef
  8. Remote install on android app doesnt show New consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote install on android app doesnt show New consoles: When im trying to remote install using the game pass or xbox app on android. the app doesnt show our series x's as an option however lists the xbox one x and s which we have sold on and removed...
  9. Sometimes the Xbox app on Android doesn't even show game faces in the Achievements section.

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes the Xbox app on Android doesn't even show game faces in the Achievements section.: [IMG] Visual Bug submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc: Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current...