[ANDROID APP BUG]ACCOUNT SUSPENDED BUG IS BACK! This needs to GO FOREVER!

Discus and support [ANDROID APP BUG]ACCOUNT SUSPENDED BUG IS BACK! This needs to GO FOREVER! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We pay enough money for our MS Accounts with Gamepass Ultimate and other things, we don't need to be harassed if our accounts are in PERFECT STANDING,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jaysius, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Jaysius
    Jaysius Guest

We pay enough money for our MS Accounts with Gamepass Ultimate and other things, we don't need to be harassed if our accounts are in PERFECT STANDING, which mine is.

This has happened TWICE this year, and NEITHER TIME has it been true.

MS needs to FIX THIS BUG with the XBOX Game Pass ANDROID APP once and for ALL.

This is disgusting from a megacorporation to allow this kind of bug to continue to happen.

:)

Jaysius, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Jaysius Win User

Microsoft itself needs to correct this issue.
  3. Jaysius Win User

You're advice to "side load" and old version was dangerous, it entailed going to a 3rd party site and downloading an older version of an app from a non authorized source.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That’s just to isolate the problem a bit more
    It’s okay if you don’t want to do it

In this case please report appropriately the bug to Microsoft
    You can do it using the feedback hub app on a PC
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sen...

Or using the Game Pass app in your phone:
    Open the app > tap on the profile icon > tap on the little cog icon in the upper right > give feedback (under Xbox status) > report a problem

Don’t forget to be as detailed as possible there, include your phone model, android version, etc
  5. Jaysius Win User

I don't have ANOTHER PHONE.

What you're suggesting for the app downgrade is semi-shady.

The app JUST updated and still has the incorrect account suspension message.

So that's 2 versions of the APP there that still have this issue.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If you don’t mind, try using a different phone with
    > Android 10

<removed>
Thema:

1. [ANDROID APP BUG]ACCOUNT SUSPENDED BUG IS BACK! This needs to GO FOREVER! - Similar Threads - ANDROID APP BUG

2. Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...: Hi, What if Microsoft considered a Microsoft phone only app that allows for on device downloads of Xbox game titles submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem: I am trying to connect my console to the Xbox app (android) but the app is stuck at the message "Turn on your console and sign in with your account". My console is turned on and i have signed in....
  4. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  5. How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?: I have the Microsoft Family Safety app installed on my family's phones. Everyone is logged in under their accounts. however, whenever I pull up the app on my phone, it can never find anyone's...
  6. game pass app for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass app for android: Need to have the app connect to a different user on xbox one. 6040e9fb-62ab-4e62-bb90-8ed01489c878
  7. Android xbox apps: open a game directly

in XBoX on Windows
    Android xbox apps: open a game directly: Hi. I am wondering if there is any way to launch a game without having to open the xbox app first, and then select the game you want to play. The question applies for in-home streaming and/or...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate Not Showing As Active On Android App

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Not Showing As Active On Android App: Hello, Every time I try to use the android app for cloud gaming it says that I need an ultimate subscription. I do have an ultimate sun active currently and it just the android app that’s not...
  9. xbox app ( android) issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox app ( android) issues: I sat the xbox with the mobile app but the app was working but eventually the xbox was not recognized by the app the app still gets every thing such as trophy screen shots ,records every time I...
  10. Xbox Android App Achievement bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Android App Achievement bug: Hello, Recently I have found a certain issue on the Xbox app for android where when I browse my xbox 360 achievements on the lock tab every single achievement shows up as locked even though I...