Android 6.0 Xbox Live and MS Solitaire Collection stopped synching after 3 weeks?

Discus and support Android 6.0 Xbox Live and MS Solitaire Collection stopped synching after 3 weeks? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Purchased MS Premium Solitaire Collection to track achievements in the Cloud, and seems to have worked fine for 3 weeks, just stopped allowing me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by moreprimeland, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Android 6.0 Xbox Live and MS Solitaire Collection stopped synching after 3 weeks?

Purchased MS Premium Solitaire Collection to track achievements in the Cloud, and seems to have worked fine for 3 weeks, just stopped allowing me to sign in and when I do get asked which acct, I select my MSN/Xbox account then Solitaire just stops working...
    I tap 'report' and the whole thing starts over and over until I give up and just play before I purchased Premium SC. I check to be sure Xbox is working and still this continues. I've cleared data & caches and done as suggested but didn't receive a code to
    check.

Can someone please help, signed up for a year and so far only have a few weeks saved to the cloud.

Thanks very much

mpl

:)

moreprimeland, Oct 14, 2017
  2. AKHappyDance
    AKHappyDance Guest
    MS Solitaire won't sync

I noticed that after I updated my password, MS solitaire collection on my android tablet won't sync. I'd reinstall the game, but don't want to lose any progress. Can u help?

Thanks

AKHappyDance, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Solitaire themes

I'm just wondering when themes will be available for Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Android .

TotalGFORCE1977, Oct 14, 2017
  4. BebeMacaque Win User

Why has MS Solitaire Collection stopped working on Android?

Same thing is happening to me on my tablet.
  5. saucycin Win User

This information isn't complete if you have an Android 6.0 or later. Use the reference link and read thru the steps and under Step 4, look at Step 5. Works perfectly!
  6. prhu83 Win User

It's now July 19th and I've the issue since this morning, both with Solitaire and Mahjong, Sudoku still works, oddly.

Has anyone found an actual solution to the problem that doesn't involve wiping data?

On Android phone, BTW.
  7. IV Four IV Win User

Yeah same thing happened to me as well. I logged out because it was having trouble signing in/connecting to XBL services. I thought logging out and back would help, but now it's stuck on the splash screen trying to load. The same thing has happened with the Xbox app. Xbox app on Android is now stuck in a login loop.
  8. JennyJZ Win User

I have here the steps from the game support, according to them, we may need to clear the local application data by following the steps below:

"Open the Settings Menu
    Enter 'Apps' or 'Application Manager'
    Find and select Microsoft Solitaire Collection
    Select 'Clear Data'"
    I'm having the same problem, and this solution didn't work. I also removed and reinstalled the app, and that didnt fix it either. Any other suggestions?
Thema:

Android 6.0 Xbox Live and MS Solitaire Collection stopped synching after 3 weeks?

1. Android 6.0 Xbox Live and MS Solitaire Collection stopped synching after 3 weeks? - Similar Threads - Android Live Solitaire

2. Game clips on Android to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game clips on Android to xbox live: I edited some game clips on my phone and was hoping there was a way to upload the edited clips back to xbox live is this possible to do? bc895018-afa7-42ea-b699-9bb5e6d14577
  3. Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android: Recently I have gotten a new phone and i felt that my minecraft worlds were safe due to them being in an external storage and my xbox live account was synced to those worlds as well. But the...
  4. Halo android themes and active-live wallpapers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo android themes and active-live wallpapers: Hi, I have been huge into halo since the very beginning and have purchased all 3 generations of Xbox specifically to play halo. With that said I would like to request that Microsoft or 343...
  5. The ultimate Xcloud on Android Setup. Note 20 Ultra/Xbox elite controller 2/Galaxy buds live.

in XboX Insiders
    The ultimate Xcloud on Android Setup. Note 20 Ultra/Xbox elite controller 2/Galaxy buds live.: [IMG] submitted by /u/jusumoner [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Live login issues (Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live login issues (Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android): Hi, two things (which may or may not be related): 1) In the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app for Android (Galaxy S9, current with updates, etc.; game was downloaded directly through Play Store...
  7. JUEGOS EN ANDROID QUE REGISTREN LOGROS A XBOX LIVE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JUEGOS EN ANDROID QUE REGISTREN LOGROS A XBOX LIVE: Buenos dias gente. Estoy en la busqueda de juegos que puedan instalarse en android y que puedas obtener logros para xbox live con ellos. Busqué juegos de microsoft corporation pero solo me...
  8. Multiple Australian Android users are unable to login to any app that uses Xbox Live login.

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Australian Android users are unable to login to any app that uses Xbox Live login.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Burnz316 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android or Ipad

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android or Ipad: Since About a week ago ive béen unable to log in to solitare on my Ipad and för ta i Days nos om my Android phone (Samsung GS10+). I get different error codes. Android says error 121010. Help,...
  10. Αποτυχεια συνδεσης xbox live android beta [Translation-Xbox live android beta failures]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Αποτυχεια συνδεσης xbox live android beta [Translation-Xbox live android beta failures]: Why i cant connect to xbox live on android beta minecraft?If i try to connect,easy the app close me login tab and dont watch me anything.I have 1.11.0.7 version of minecraft beta android 7.0...