Android 11 cloud gaming

Discus and support Android 11 cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep receiving a pop-up, when i load into a game on the Game Pass App, saying i still have one more step to complete to get my gamepad working with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kev Tilly, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Kev Tilly
    Kev Tilly Guest

Android 11 cloud gaming

I keep receiving a pop-up, when i load into a game on the Game Pass App, saying i still have one more step to complete to get my gamepad working with Android 11. Note all the controllers i tried have worked in the past. And this pop-up only shows when im at the start screen of any android cloud gaming session and never in the main app menu.

:)

Kev Tilly, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Kev Tilly Win User

Android 11 cloud gaming

I have tried that. Also my controllers have worked with game pass in the past. And they are all up to date.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Android 11 cloud gaming

Thanks for trying. On your phone's bluetooth settings, can you check the controller there and click on its settings if you can change its setup or function?
  4. Kev Tilly Win User

Android 11 cloud gaming

[​IMG]
    this is what pops up

If i close it then it soft lock me and i have to exit out completely.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Android 11 cloud gaming

Thanks for for the image. Please try to unpair and pair again your controller. If same issue, try to reinstall your Xbox Game Pass application.

Alternatively, please try to access cloud gaming using a Google Chrome browser or Microsoft Edge browser via xbox.com/play
  6. Rostom L Win User

Android 11 cloud gaming

I understand. It's possible that there were some changes or updates made for the service causing this issue. Alternatively, please try to use instead Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser if cloud gaming will work correctly. Please also restart your phone to make sure everything is refreshed.

If we're still getting the same issue, kindly refer to the link I provided above to report a feedback regarding the issue.
Thema:

Android 11 cloud gaming

1. Android 11 cloud gaming - Similar Threads - Android cloud gaming

2. No cloud gaming on Android or Xbox One X with GPU

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No cloud gaming on Android or Xbox One X with GPU: Hi there - desperately hoping someone can help me with this issue. My son recently got a GPU subscription which shows as active on his account in the Game Pass Android app and on his console...
  3. Cloud gaming button not showing up in gamepass mobile app (android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming button not showing up in gamepass mobile app (android): The button to play a cloud game will not show up, whatsoever. 4fbd895c-626f-4790-a482-636673e884ef
  4. I just got game pass today for cloud gaming and the play icon won't work I use android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got game pass today for cloud gaming and the play icon won't work I use android: When I use cloud gaming on my android the play icon won't work why is this 679ffb37-6fa7-4bd7-aa3b-2dc5e393fd7d
  5. Cloud Gaming on Mobile Device (Android): We Can't Save More Data for this Game or App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming on Mobile Device (Android): We Can't Save More Data for this Game or App: When attempting to play Fallout 4 via Cloud Gaming, I am receiving a "We can't save more data for this game or app (0x80830003)" when using Cloud gaming on my mobile device (Android) or the Cloud...
  6. On my Android divise in Xbox Game Pass App i dont have Cloud Tab, so i cannot play Cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my Android divise in Xbox Game Pass App i dont have Cloud Tab, so i cannot play Cloud...: Here it is [img] 7c3ba3b2-4ab2-452b-9f34-81ca7ce1f9a4
  7. Cloud Gaming on Android Mobile with Xbox Game Pass App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming on Android Mobile with Xbox Game Pass App: I only play Xbox through cloud gaming on my android mobile device, I do not have access to a console. I am receiving an error when attempting to play The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition...
  8. Game pass cloud gaming on Android

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass cloud gaming on Android: I keep having this issue and can't find help any where for it. My mic in my game pass app won't work. My phone mic won't work, my external mics won't work. It doesn't matter whether I'm in a party...
  9. Is there a way to change the default game language on Android Xbox Cloud beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to change the default game language on Android Xbox Cloud beta?: I just received the beta invite for the Android Xbox Cloud in Brazil. But the problem is that all games that offer dubbing in Portuguese automatically start in Portuguese. Since I'm not much of a...
  10. Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android): Been getting the error: Saved games are still uploading for the [username] on another Xbox. If you use cloud saves in this session, you may lose progress. This has been preventing me from playing...