Andre Nicola

Discus and support Andre Nicola in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Eae nós somos a amigo e sempre demais muito obg valeu pena! 6dc94ab3-98ad-44c3-bd33-8ca2e1683760 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andre Nicola, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Andre Nicola
    Andre Nicola Guest

Andre Nicola

Eae nós somos a amigo e sempre demais muito obg valeu pena!

:)

Andre Nicola, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Assassination Andre

if i am guessing right this is the one on the roof i am having the same hard time with him.... -sad face- but thanks for the info i'll use it to see if i can pull it off Andre Nicola :)

xGaMeDoMiNaToRx, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Andre Nicola

Andre Nicola,

It's hard to tell exactly what issue you are having. Could you please give us some additional details on what is going on? Thank you in advance,

TRANSLATION

Andre Nicola,

É difícil dizer exatamente o problema que você está tendo. Poderia, por favor, dê-nos alguns detalhes adicionais sobre o que está acontecendo? Agradecemos antecipadamente,

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 2, 2014
  4. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Andre Nicola

Andre Nicola,

It's hard to tell exactly what issue you are having. Could you please give us some additional details on what is going on? Thank you in advance,

TRANSLATION

Andre Nicola,

É difícil dizer exatamente o problema que você está tendo. Poderia, por favor, dê-nos alguns detalhes adicionais sobre o que está acontecendo? Agradecemos antecipadamente,
  5. xGaMeDoMiNaToRx Win User

Assassination Andre

if i am guessing right this is the one on the roof i am having the same hard time with him.... -sad face- but thanks for the info i'll use it to see if i can pull it off :)
  6. PhDPeddler Win User

Assassination Andre

Tried it ( not co-op) and I cant get it to work. Is anyone up for trying it co-op?
  7. PhDPeddler Win User

Assassination Andre

Hey thanks for all the help. I will give that a try!
  8. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Assassination Andre

Andre is one of the hardest to get... however the guidebook does have a valid way of getting him, of course at 100% completion, just makes it a little bit harder. Just follow the description and kill the 'Ladies of the Night' as Zimos suggests. Kill about
    5-6 (though I usually got for 10, just to be safe) in the Espina area. The Morning Star will eventually turn up to stop you, so gun them all down fast to build up the Notoriety. When the target appears, give him a lead injection between the eyes and you're
    done. I have used this myself to get this guy and it does work... just takes sometime.
Thema:

Andre Nicola