And when I try to buy the game it say "The account of my microsoft have a problem"

Discus and support And when I try to buy the game it say "The account of my microsoft have a problem" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The problem is not the payment method because I already use two cards and I still say the same 7970d7e4-3421-40de-84f9-b326cc09ac83 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Theaccountant61, Nov 27, 2016.

1. And when I try to buy the game it say "The account of my microsoft have a problem"

:)

Theaccountant61, Nov 27, 2016
  2. Problem with currency

I have a problem when i try to buy a dlc of black ops 2. Originally, the price of the dlc was on Microsoft point, but since the transition to national currency it is supossed that the prices would change to an equivalent price.

When i try to buy the Apocalypse DLC, the store show me the price on my national currency, but when i try to make the transaction, the price is change to euros and i can not buy it with the money i have on my microsoft account.

Is there a way to change the currency on the price of the DLC or a way to change the currency on mi Microsoft account?

FernandaRivera1, Nov 27, 2016
  3. vD Joey
    vD Joey Guest
    I AM NOT BETA WHY ARE MY POINTS CONVERTING TO CASH I CANNOT USE???? HELP HELP

I have just redeemed 800 Ms points and its converted it to cash thats in my 'microsoft account' but when I try to purchase a picture pack it says ''your credit card info couldnt be retrieved. Buy this item with money in your Microsoft Account or try again
    later'' I dont have a credit card and I have money in my Microsoft account so whats the problem?! PLEASE HELP

vD Joey, Nov 27, 2016
  4. GonzoBoi Win User

Cant buy anything into Microsoft Store

I am trying to buy my Xbox Game Pass on my Microsoft Store but everytime i try to buy it it kicks me out saying that there was a problem, no code it just says Try Again, when i check games on the store it just says Try Again, Code: 0x00000194
  5. imImpudent Win User

Lil problem with buying stuff.

I have 50 $ in my microsoft account and when I try to buy a DLC it says to buy it tomorrow I need help
  6. TheTaxDad Win User

Can't purchase Empire Points because credit card info isn't registering correctly

I thank you all for the answers, but the answers are for the wrong problem. I dont have a problem buying more EP. I have a lot in my account. I cannot get at them from ingame AOEO, and when I go to the Xbox site to try to solve the problem by trying to buy
    more, it says I have no credit card on file. When I try to add a credit card, it says account problem. So, the problem is somewhere in my account that wont let me get at my points, or add a credit card. That points to an account problem at a deep level.
  7. vD Joey Win User

I AM NOT BETA WHY ARE MY POINTS CONVERTING TO CASH I CANNOT USE???? HELP HELP

I have just redeemed 800 Ms points and its converted it to cash thats in my 'microsoft account' but when I try to purchase a picture pack it says ''your credit card info couldnt be retrieved. Buy this item with money in your Microsoft Account or try again
    later'' I dont have a credit card and I have money in my Microsoft account so whats the problem?! PLEASE HELP
  8. fredyjackson Win User

Can not buy Too Human and Crackdown 2

Yes i tried everething, because i have my 360 and my Xbox One... I try buy from web = nothing

and the same result if i try buy from console store..

Microsoft say all my account are in belgium country (it's all good), because not possible have LuxEMBOURG choice from XBOX...

And offcourse my VISA it's from LUXEMBOURG, and NOW Microsoft support say maybe it's my VISA PROBLEM...

AHAHAH

Some games my VISA don't have roblems but with others games,,,, IT'S MY VISA HAVE A PROBLEM... A JOKE

Sorry for my English
Thema:

And when I try to buy the game it say "The account of my microsoft have a problem"

1. And when I try to buy the game it say "The account of my microsoft have a problem" - Similar Threads - try buy game

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...: i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more 55eb770b-e825-44e9-92b7-a32677b57aea
  4. First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...: First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to find and play GTA V and cant do it. App asked to pay. Maybe i cant understand something?...
  5. I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong: Anybody know how to correctly format your postal code ‍ 6ad2a75a-d592-4ff4-902f-71c63bc71f4b
  6. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  7. Trying to make me buy gamepass to play a game I own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to make me buy gamepass to play a game I own.: I bought a game for 70$ "TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE" ultimate edition and now when I click on it it says chose the plan that's right for you GAME PASS ULTIMATE AND GAMEPASS CORE "PLESE FIX...
  8. Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.: I've installed the game from my library within the xbox app, surely that proves I already own the game. 388725c2-a7d7-48f2-b034-4ec4e36c5164
  9. When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate: I am trying to play Gta Online with my friend. Im able to play online with random people and we both own gold, but whenever i try to join his game and vice versa, it trys to get us to buy game...
  10. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...: I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help? 4f5cf5ff-05b5-4753-9458-298ce4746fd3