Analog sticks won't work on my PDP Xbox controller

Discus and support Analog sticks won't work on my PDP Xbox controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [Mod removed - personal information] e8d5aefd-7501-408b-b69e-4c38dac68166 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anton Knottysum44, Mar 3, 2023.

1. Analog sticks won't work on my PDP Xbox controller

[Mod removed - personal information]

:)

Anton Knottysum44, Mar 3, 2023
  2. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi Anton Knottysum44,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community Forum. I hope you're doing well.

Based on your description, it seems to be that your analog sticks won't work on your PDP Xbox controller. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.

I would like to ask you a few questions to better understand the problem;

• When did the problem started?
    • Is this a new controller you have?
    • Do happen to encounter any error message while using your PDP Xbox controller? Kindly provide us a photo or screenshot of the error message if possible.
    • What troubleshooting step you've already tried to fix the problem?
    To better assist you, I would recommend updating the firmware for your controller. To do that, please see this article here for the step by step instructions. Update your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Analog sticks won't respond to up or down input on my PDP Xbox controller

My pleasure.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello TE0! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

If its been working fine until now and you have reset the Xbox and controller then it sounds like a faulty controller. If its brand new from a shop then you could take it back there. PDP might have their own warranty you can have a look into.
  5. TE0. Win User

Thank you I'll contact them
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Why is Xbox Controller Quality so bad ?

I've had issues with the analog sticks on my elite controller after a year of use. They should extend the warranty or something because this issue is common and linked to the crappy analog sticks they put in there controllers.
Thema:

1. Analog sticks won't work on my PDP Xbox controller - Similar Threads - Analog sticks won't

2. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  3. Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller: The controller sometimes doesn't register any upwards movements, or just gets stuck between up and down on the left analog stick. After looking up the issue, it appears that many other people have...
  4. Can I unbind a analog stick from the Xbox accessories

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I unbind a analog stick from the Xbox accessories: My rights and left stick are busted and I have a game I'm trying to play that just doesn't require the sticks and I have others that don't require them I was wondering if there was a way to just...
  5. What are the measurements of both analog sticks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are the measurements of both analog sticks?: Sorry in advance for wasting someone's time but what are the measurements of both Xbox Series Elite 2 analog sticks? Once again, I am sorry and thank you in advance....
  6. Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...: Whenever I play my game call of duty whenever I try and move my analog stick up and down before this happened. It was perfectly fine and it always respond it on time but now whenever I try and...
  7. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it...
  8. My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick: Hello I have recently purchased an Elite series 2 controller. I have had a elite series 2 in the pass and I have the same problem. Whenever I simply press down on the right anolag stick it just...
  9. Analog sticks won't respond to up or down input on my PDP Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog sticks won't respond to up or down input on my PDP Xbox controller: My Xbox one pdp wired controlled analog stick isn't responding to input “up” or “down” I've went to accessorie settings to fix my problem, to see also my left and right trigger isn't responding...
  10. Right analog stick won't go left.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right analog stick won't go left.: I was trying the Star Wars Battlefront beta and found that the right stick on my controller won't move to the left. It can go every other direction and press down but not move left. When I tried...