Analog sticks malfunctioning

Discus and support Analog sticks malfunctioning in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a new controller at the end of October to replace the original one which was not working properly. Now the new one's Analog sticks are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sandtrap101, Dec 21, 2015.

1. sandtrap101
    sandtrap101 Guest

I bought a new controller at the end of October to replace the original one which was not working properly. Now the new one's Analog sticks are drifting like the old one was doing, after only six weeks of use. I have performed the latest update too.

I have tried to register the device so I can send it for repair but the system won't let me input the serial number.

How do I get the controller fixed? Is it still under warranty - it's less than two months old? The Xbox itself is out of warranty.

:)

sandtrap101, Dec 21, 2015
  2. Left analog stick is malfunctioning!

Well basically i bought my xbox 360 250gb Slim the one that comes with fable 3 + halo reach and 3 months etc and the left stick is always pointing to the right ingame and at dashboard etc i have to flick the stick(Which while in neutral(normal position)
    makes the xbox think im moving it to the right WHICH iam not!) to the left and it IS TERRIBLY irritating and frustrating to do anything at all!!

please tell me if there is any way i can fix it or if i can get it replaced free OF CHARGE!

ShakeZoolaGFX, Dec 21, 2015
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Left analog stick is malfunctioning!

Try contacting Xbox Support by phone and see if they can swap it out.

x24hrs2livex, Dec 21, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

The warranty on the controller is 90 days.

{Parity}, Dec 21, 2015
  5. {Parity} Win User

The warranty on the controller is 90 days.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Left analog stick is malfunctioning!

Try contacting Xbox Support by phone and see if they can swap it out.
  7. CrestedAsteroid Win User

Elite pro controller

Hey, I've had an elite controller pretty much since it came out. The only issue i hahad with it was the analog stick module malfunctioning after constant use
  8. whitemikenvs Win User

Controller analog sticks broken?

I have purchased three joysticks all have went bad left analog stick had malfunctioned on each including the original so that makes a total if four faulty joysticks I have
  9. Ser Ricky Bobby Win User

Look Sensitivity setting

Mine is set at 60 I always liked high sensitivity btw turtle how are the analog sticks on the ds4 compared to the xbox analog sticks? Did you get used to the position of analog sticks on ds4?
Thema:

1. Analog sticks malfunctioning - Similar Threads - Analog sticks malfunctioning

2. if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?

in XBoX on Windows
    if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?: elite series 2 core controller has stick drift, if i spray bw100 in the sticks will it void my warranty? y/n? 083e3a09-55d7-4a96-9298-7ea94b99f05b
  3. Left analog stick spinning, causing horrible stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left analog stick spinning, causing horrible stick drift: I just bought an elite controller series 2 from my friends dad and found out that the left stick twists when very minimal pressure is applied. this in turn causes very bad stick drift, although...
  4. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  5. Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller: The controller sometimes doesn't register any upwards movements, or just gets stuck between up and down on the left analog stick. After looking up the issue, it appears that many other people have...
  6. Can I unbind a analog stick from the Xbox accessories

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I unbind a analog stick from the Xbox accessories: My rights and left stick are busted and I have a game I'm trying to play that just doesn't require the sticks and I have others that don't require them I was wondering if there was a way to just...
  7. What are the measurements of both analog sticks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are the measurements of both analog sticks?: Sorry in advance for wasting someone's time but what are the measurements of both Xbox Series Elite 2 analog sticks? Once again, I am sorry and thank you in advance....
  8. Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...: Whenever I play my game call of duty whenever I try and move my analog stick up and down before this happened. It was perfectly fine and it always respond it on time but now whenever I try and...
  9. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it...
  10. My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick: Hello I have recently purchased an Elite series 2 controller. I have had a elite series 2 in the pass and I have the same problem. Whenever I simply press down on the right anolag stick it just...