Analog stick delay/slow response

Discus and support Analog stick delay/slow response in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Very hard to correct any car when its getting out of control. I notice that there is like a delay or slow response when try to make steep turns. Its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lokiboy237, Apr 27, 2014.

1. lokiboy237
    lokiboy237 Guest

Very hard to correct any car when its getting out of control. I notice that there is like a delay or slow response when try to make steep turns. Its like if in the outer side of the joystick the controller doesn't respond well.

:)

lokiboy237, Apr 27, 2014
  2. N64Josh
    N64Josh Guest
    Xbox One Elite Controller Issues with Halo 5

While setting up my elite controller last night I noticed that the delay setting on right analog stick would cause movement to slow almost to a stop when pulling left and slightly down. Also when using the instant setting there is drift that takes place
    after certain movements. I have a video showing both if you'd like me post it.

N64Josh, Apr 27, 2014
  3. Entwine
    Entwine Guest
    XBOX ONE Controller lag

As an update I noticed moving from left to right very quick using the analog stick there is a slight delay on the home page too, however this delay does not appear to be present using the d-pad.

This is suspiciously pointing towards the left analog stick input.

Can anyone else try this and see?

p.s. I have tried two fully functioning pads with the latest firmware (it may be the firmware)

Entwine, Apr 27, 2014
  4. IceMan PJN
    IceMan PJN Guest

Sounds like it's your controller because I've been playing since November and have no idea what you're talking about.

IceMan PJN, Apr 29, 2014
  5. lokiboy237
    lokiboy237 Guest
    Play forza 4 and you will see

lokiboy237, Nov 1, 2018
  6. lokiboy237 Win User

Play forza 4 and you will see
  7. IceMan PJN Win User

Sounds like it's your controller because I've been playing since November and have no idea what you're talking about.
  8. Entwine Win User

XBOX ONE Controller lag

As an update I noticed moving from left to right very quick using the analog stick there is a slight delay on the home page too, however this delay does not appear to be present using the d-pad.

This is suspiciously pointing towards the left analog stick input.

Can anyone else try this and see?

p.s. I have tried two fully functioning pads with the latest firmware (it may be the firmware)
  9. Travis Syverson Win User

Anyone having Xbox Series X Controller after update 5.17.3202.0

I'm having the same issue my controller is not working my analog stick keeps delaying in game can someone help please!!
  10. AaronMasters1 Win User

Which Rubbing Alcohol is good to help with Controller Drift?

I do have an issue with my left analog stick. Sometimes it doesn’t got UP. It seems like a delay in the analog when it goes UP. Could it be the sensor that needs cleaning or the ananlog?

Thanks for the picture and the info
Thema:

1. Analog stick delay/slow response - Similar Threads - Analog stick delay

2. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  3. Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller: The controller sometimes doesn't register any upwards movements, or just gets stuck between up and down on the left analog stick. After looking up the issue, it appears that many other people have...
  4. Can I unbind a analog stick from the Xbox accessories

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I unbind a analog stick from the Xbox accessories: My rights and left stick are busted and I have a game I'm trying to play that just doesn't require the sticks and I have others that don't require them I was wondering if there was a way to just...
  5. What are the measurements of both analog sticks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are the measurements of both analog sticks?: Sorry in advance for wasting someone's time but what are the measurements of both Xbox Series Elite 2 analog sticks? Once again, I am sorry and thank you in advance....
  6. Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...: Whenever I play my game call of duty whenever I try and move my analog stick up and down before this happened. It was perfectly fine and it always respond it on time but now whenever I try and...
  7. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it...
  8. My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick: Hello I have recently purchased an Elite series 2 controller. I have had a elite series 2 in the pass and I have the same problem. Whenever I simply press down on the right anolag stick it just...
  9. Xbox series X controller problems on FW 5.17.3202.0 Analog stick delaying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X controller problems on FW 5.17.3202.0 Analog stick delaying: Hello, Does anyone have a problem with their Xbox series X conroller with firmware 5.17.3202.0? My right analog stick keeps delaying down on it's own and it seems more like a SW problem....
  10. Elite Controller Series 2 Analog Stick Drift and Input Delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Analog Stick Drift and Input Delay: Q: Has anyone been able to get a replacement because of microsoft extending the warranty? I recently purchased my 3rd Elite Series 2 controller June 17th 2020. I have been using the elite series...