An Xbox Series X Idea That Has Probably Been Mentioned Already But........

Discus and support An Xbox Series X Idea That Has Probably Been Mentioned Already But........ in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know it's probably been mentioned on more than one occasion but with the tech in the Xbox Series X I would love to see dashboard variations ie the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bubblesgum_ppg, Sep 10, 2022.

1. An Xbox Series X Idea That Has Probably Been Mentioned Already But........

I know it's probably been mentioned on more than one occasion but with the tech in the Xbox Series X I would love to see dashboard variations ie the original Xbox dash and the original blade dashboard for the Xbox 360. It would be awesome to switch between them seeing that it's the most powerful console on the market you'd think that this would be a walk in the park for such a console shouldn't it?

submitted by /u/bubblesgum_ppg
    [link] [comments]

/u/bubblesgum_ppg, Sep 10, 2022
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one[Xbox Scarlett a Xbox one]

Já foi mencionado que o primeiro ano do Xbox Series X não terá EXCLUSIVOS para ele, então todos os games serão para One e Series X

[Translation - It has already been mentioned that the first year of Xbox Series X will not have EXCLUSIVES for it, so all games will be for One and Series X]
  3. D4vid 360 Win User

Evil dead games

It will probably become backward compatible with series x. In this moment the backward compatibility project for xbox one has been stopped, waiting for series x
  4. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Defience. How come I haven't heard of it until now?

Probably because your not searching for Defiance? And probably because when it was shown at E3 it was only announced for PC, this is the first time it has been mentioned that it is multiplatform. But the idea of tying it to a TV series which I hope does
    well, is pretty cool.
  5. AridLizard Win User

This a rumour about a game for Series X.

if the rumour has any truth to it, it will be an Xbox exclusive (Xbox One and Series X and possibly 360) as there has already been a press release stating that there wont be any games exclusive to Series X.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I have an Xbox One S. I'm trying to download Starfield Standard Ed. And I keep getting "not compatible devices".

As mentioned above. The game has not been released for the One. It is only available for the Series S/X and PC.
Thema:

An Xbox Series X Idea That Has Probably Been Mentioned Already But........

1. An Xbox Series X Idea That Has Probably Been Mentioned Already But........ - Similar Threads - Series Idea Has

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S: Hi all. Recently I got a series S and it's worked great, for the most part. Other issues aside, sometimes when I launch YouTube and click on a video, it will hang on a black screen, and then force...
  4. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  5. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  6. Xbox series x willnot start UP. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x willnot start UP. Any ideas?: Console will not start. No light. Hear fan starting. Makes a little grnd sound from cd tray. Any ideas 8deaeffd-eacd-4e33-a35a-515f2edeb278
  7. I factory reset my series s and now it won’t connect to my tv. Any idea on how I could fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I factory reset my series s and now it won’t connect to my tv. Any idea on how I could fix it?: I factory reset my series s and now it won’t connect to my tv 6122e85e-c95b-47ad-9908-63aeb47119cb
  8. Removing the disk drive on the new Series X is a terrible idea

in XboX Insiders
    Removing the disk drive on the new Series X is a terrible idea: Microsoft plans to refresh the Series X in 2024 with a new design which eliminates the disk drive. Stating this as plainly as possible, removing the disk drive from the consoles is a slap in the...
  9. My hard-wired Series X seems to be maxing out at exactly 93.xx mbps. Any idea why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My hard-wired Series X seems to be maxing out at exactly 93.xx mbps. Any idea why?: I even changed out my Modem and Router, and still had the same results. Sometimes I'll get much faster results, but most of the time it'll max out at 93.xx mbps. I have tried different DNS servers...
  10. My new Xbox Series X quits me out of my game at random points and I have no idea why.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new Xbox Series X quits me out of my game at random points and I have no idea why.: I just got the Series X yesterday and it just has been randomly crashing whilst I am playing Rainbow Six Siege. I thought it might've been a dust problem, so I dusted my room and put a dust cover...