An wen soll ich mich wenden? [Edit-Translate] Who should I contact?

Discus and support An wen soll ich mich wenden? [Edit-Translate] Who should I contact? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Problem mit Software "Xbox Zubehör" auf einem Windows PC. Ich werde stundenlang vom Windows-Support an den XBox-Support verwiesen und vom XBox-Support... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HelmutWeber1, Mar 4, 2019.

1. HelmutWeber1
    HelmutWeber1 Guest

Problem mit Software "Xbox Zubehör" auf einem Windows PC. Ich werde stundenlang vom Windows-Support an den XBox-Support verwiesen und vom XBox-Support an den Windows-Support. Beide sind sehr bemüht, was aber im krassen Gegensatz zu ihren Kenntnissen steht.

[Translated by Mod]

Problem with software "Xbox Accessories " on a Windows PC. I am referred for hours from Windows support to XBox support and from XBox support to Windows support. Both are trying very hard, but this is in stark contrast to their knowledge.

:)

HelmutWeber1, Mar 4, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello there,

Looks like you are being given continued support on your
    original thread here
    . Creating multiple threads on the same topic is against the forums guidelines. This thread will be locked from further replies, but you can still come back here for reference.

Thank you
  3. HelmutWeber1 Win User

In addition, the software "Zubehör" gives no error message. It says nothing,
    absolutely nothing, but "Update erforderlich". And the controller works perfectly. But I can´t configure it, buttons and paddles, which is essential to me. My experience with windows and windows software spans more than 30 years. The MS supporters,
    at least the ones I spoke to in germany, forgive me, know less than nothing and refuse to accept all diagnoses, even when they have risen them themselves.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    HelmutWeber1

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

We'll be more than happy to try to get that issue resolved for you.

We understand you're having some type of issue with "Xbox Accessories " on a Windows PC.

Can you please give us more details as to what exactly is not working for you?

What is it exactly that you're trying to do?

Are you receiving any type of error message?

We really appreciate the info / feedback. It'll definitely help us to better assist you!

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. HelmutWeber1 Win User

The one and only problem is that accessories does not work. It demands an update (Update erforderlich). But
    all drivers and windows (Version 1809, Build 17763.316) are up to date. Checked several times by MS support by remote control on january 10th and today february 18th in an three hours long communication. There is no error message whatsoever.
    The elite controller works perfectly. But not the software "Accessories". The only thing that MS can do, it seems so far, to connect me from one department to another and back. I was an MS MVP for four years (Germany, Word VBA), so I´m not a newbie, but MS
    support treats me like an idiot. They continue to install and deinstall all kind of drivers, which is totally useless, and cost me some hours to clean up all the mess, which MS support caused. I´m 69 years old and desperate. Please excuse my english. I´m exhausted.
  6. DragonsClaw15 Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hi, Instant gaming hat geschrieben, dass sie mir nicht weiterhelfen können und ich mich an Microsoft wenden soll.

Translation:

Hi, Instant gaming has written that they can't help me and I should contact Microsoft.
Thema:

1. An wen soll ich mich wenden? [Edit-Translate] Who should I contact? - Similar Threads - wen soll ich

2. My brand new Xbox series x makes a clunking noise wen I power it on is this normally?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new Xbox series x makes a clunking noise wen I power it on is this normally?: Series x makes clunking noise when first powered on b1cc2b16-961b-4bd9-96d1-b7dcfa086759
  3. Wen i want to play a game on my xbox1s it has to install first but the installing stops at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wen i want to play a game on my xbox1s it has to install first but the installing stops at...: Wen I install a game on my Xbox 1s I gives me error 0x0000000000000100 My internet works and I've also reset my consent twice and it still didn't work 1ad2aef2-3e03-4076-ad76-3f914187a48a
  4. my game keeps stopping all the time randomly wen I'm playing football

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game keeps stopping all the time randomly wen I'm playing football: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 97acc023-c9ec-4fb9-a93a-cb9492680292
  5. Microsoft store error 0x80073cfb wen trying to install forza horizon 4 on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store error 0x80073cfb wen trying to install forza horizon 4 on pc: I have played fh4 on pc before with this account but the problem is that wen I try to install the game instead of downloading it says error Wen I click on details it says something unexpected...
  6. Wen I trued to buy v bucks it told me to get in contact with microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wen I trued to buy v bucks it told me to get in contact with microsoft: it won’t let me buy v bucks it told me to contact Microsoft 63cd6e84-af81-4d57-98f9-52feaf1f3efd
  7. Let the Ambassadors rate the person we help or report wen suddenly close the chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let the Ambassadors rate the person we help or report wen suddenly close the chat: For the ambassadors we need a way to reports the people we help and suddenly his behavior is not well or accord to the rules, they close the chat and can give bad comment on us, but we can't do...
  8. wen i try go GTA online it tells my profile dont have permission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wen i try go GTA online it tells my profile dont have permission: wen i try too go on GTA online it say profile don't have permission 5e002568-aec1-495b-9ee3-e8ac4dcc821d
  9. wen you send error messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    wen you send error messages: i cen not send messages to the xbox one, wen you send error f47eee3b-d181-4ac5-b0bd-6fbcf145895a
  10. I have the problem wen my Xbox 360 slim I do not start in the menu'll please help me kan no ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the problem wen my Xbox 360 slim I do not start in the menu'll please help me kan no ...: I have the problem wen my Xbox 360 slim I do not start in the menu'll please help me kan no games more 0a22278e-590a-46e0-809b-da9d266d4056