An update regarding the F2P and party without gold

Discus and support An update regarding the F2P and party without gold in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am in beta, I am now able to play without gold AND start a party! Worth a try for you,too. submitted by /u/a-last-of-us-2-fan [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/a-last-of-us-2-fan, Apr 2, 2021.

1. An update regarding the F2P and party without gold

I am in beta, I am now able to play without gold AND start a party! Worth a try for you,too.

submitted by /u/a-last-of-us-2-fan
    [link] [comments]

/u/a-last-of-us-2-fan, Apr 2, 2021
  2. superSnausages Win User

Does anybody remember......

I think it's a F2P Korean type thing now or something. But MMOs on XBL (there aren't many) can be played without a gold subscription.
  3. cheesyhunter1 Win User

I Was Invited To The Xbox One Early Preview Program But Never Got My Message.I Need To Contact The Preview Team

How can you test party chat updates and beta test mutiplayer without gold
  4. BrosHope Win User

GOLD

The benefits of gold is good tho i do agree that f2p games should be totally free online, or else they should not be called f2p
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

GOLD

Hoping they change the needing gold to play f2p games on xbox
    I've heard rumours that they might actually remove the gold requirement to play F2P games just like every other console/platform did.
  6. Reklaw X Win User

GOLD

Hoping they change the needing gold to play f2p games on xbox
Thema:

An update regarding the F2P and party without gold

1. An update regarding the F2P and party without gold - Similar Threads - update regarding F2P

2. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  3. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  4. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  5. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  6. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  7. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  8. My Xbox doesn’t want to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t want to update: I have my Xbox and I haven’t turned it on for a long time, and now that I have it to my brother it turns on and everything but it says we need to update the console, but when we try updating it it...
  9. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  10. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...