An update regarding the F2P and party without gold

Discus and support An update regarding the F2P and party without gold in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am in beta, I am now able to play without gold AND start a party! Worth a try for you,too. submitted by /u/a-last-of-us-2-fan [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/a-last-of-us-2-fan, Apr 2, 2021.

  1. An update regarding the F2P and party without gold


    I am in beta, I am now able to play without gold AND start a party! Worth a try for you,too.

    submitted by /u/a-last-of-us-2-fan
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/a-last-of-us-2-fan, Apr 2, 2021
    #1
  2. superSnausages Win User

    Does anybody remember......

    I think it's a F2P Korean type thing now or something. But MMOs on XBL (there aren't many) can be played without a gold subscription.
  3. cheesyhunter1 Win User

    I Was Invited To The Xbox One Early Preview Program But Never Got My Message.I Need To Contact The Preview Team

    How can you test party chat updates and beta test mutiplayer without gold
  4. BrosHope Win User

    GOLD

    The benefits of gold is good tho i do agree that f2p games should be totally free online, or else they should not be called f2p
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

    GOLD

    Hoping they change the needing gold to play f2p games on xbox
    I've heard rumours that they might actually remove the gold requirement to play F2P games just like every other console/platform did.
  6. Reklaw X Win User

    GOLD

    Hoping they change the needing gold to play f2p games on xbox
Thema:

An update regarding the F2P and party without gold

Loading...
  1. An update regarding the F2P and party without gold - Similar Threads - update regarding F2P

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel...
  5. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  7. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel...
  8. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  9. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  10. New Xbox Insider Questions Regarding System Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Insider Questions Regarding System Updates: Hello everyone, my name is Korina and I go by oKorina on Xbox. I'm a newer insider in the program and I just had some questions about the more recent features Xbox have added, including the...