An unknown person made a purchase on my xbox account and support won't refund it

Discus and support An unknown person made a purchase on my xbox account and support won't refund it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Someone made purchase on my xbox account without me knowing while I was asleep and Microsoft won't refund it a2408608-7e7a-4e83-bf77-b3b718558fcc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LunarRain007, May 13, 2018.

1. LunarRain007
    LunarRain007 Guest

An unknown person made a purchase on my xbox account and support won't refund it

Someone made purchase on my xbox account without me knowing while I was asleep and Microsoft won't refund it

:)

LunarRain007, May 13, 2018
  2. Unauthorised account access.

I have recently had my account accessed by persons unknown from outside my household. They spent £61 quid on rubbish and would have spent more if they had not cleaned out my bank account.

They changed my name to MY F4T MOTH3R insulting as she is actually quite slim.

This profile has never been signed into outside my household.

What are my chances of a refund?

Is there any way to block purchases such as an authorisation password.?

Surely this is a gaping hole in MS security. An unknown person accessing my debit card with bad intentions.

Is it a default setting to have a roaming profile?

Can I request the IP address from xbox?

Will the console id and serial of the offending machine be available to me on request?

Are MS likely to block my attempts at getting a refund so they can keep my money?

Please help. Thank you.

MY F4T M0TH3R, May 13, 2018
  3. blueamcat
    blueamcat Guest
    Max Payne 3 - Xbox One S

Did you buy it with the same account you use for Xbox? Same email/login? If not you won't see it on your Xbox profile and will have to buy it again. Or contact Xbox Support and get a refund and purchase it on the correct account. An unknown person made a purchase on my xbox account and support won't refund it ;) Contact Us | Xbox Support

blueamcat, May 13, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Contact official support to get things sorted.

CrazY1985, May 13, 2018
  5. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest
    Why Microsoft don't want to refund???

Which term is not respect in order to ask for a refund??

bye

Frizio I iB, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Frizio I iB Win User

Why Microsoft don't want to refund???

Which term is not respect in order to ask for a refund??

bye
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

Contact official support to get things sorted.
  8. bowski477 Win User

Can I have an account on Minecraft

9. IRB Win User

code not redeemable because of region, seller is literally xbox microsoft store

Hi

Gifts bought from the Xbox store are Region locked to the same region they are purchased in. The person making the purchase is warned about that.

There isn't anything you can do to fix it, the person who bought the code will need to contact support for s refund as they made the purchase.
  10. HassanB Win User

Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted

It's honestly unknown when or if they will ever support more countries. But issues like this happen that's why it's best to only create an account in your region (if that's possible). If you purchase/download more things like this then your more than likely
    to run into the same issues with not being able to completely download the game or DLC content and you won't be refunded.
Thema:

1. An unknown person made a purchase on my xbox account and support won't refund it - Similar Threads - unknown person made

2. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  3. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  4. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  5. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  6. Xbox X is showing online unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X is showing online unknown: I tried restarting it, un plugging it and leaving it there for a minute and turn it on, I even logged off my WiFi and reconnected to it, nothing is working, help please....
  7. "Unknown file version (sniper5_dx12.exe)"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unknown file version (sniper5_dx12.exe)": I installed Sniper elite 5 from the xbox app on gamepass onto my windows 10 pc yet it shows this error. I have been on xbox app and used the verify and repair option but still the same error...
  8. "Unknown file version (HLL-Win64-Shipping.exe)"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unknown file version (HLL-Win64-Shipping.exe)": Yet another game I have installed from Xbox app gamepass to my windows 10 pc that fails to run. I installed Hell Let Loose from gamepass in the xbox app to my windows 10 pc yet when I attempt to...
  9. strange message from unknown person has me worried

in XBoX on Consoles
    strange message from unknown person has me worried: i recently recieved a message from an unknown person with no mutual freinds and i have never played a game with them. they asked me to add them and mentioned gettting a free xbox one from some...
  10. My son's gamer tag was changed by an unknown person (hacker?) and he can't log into ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's gamer tag was changed by an unknown person (hacker?) and he can't log into ...: My son's gamer tag was changed by an unknown person (hacker?) and he can't log into his profile on the game console. I changed the password on the online account but he still can't log into his...