An online activation can not be performed. Please contact your software vendor to manually...

Discus and support An online activation can not be performed. Please contact your software vendor to manually... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; An online activation can not be performed. Please contact your software vendor to manually retrieve your unlock code.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mister Cuddles1, Apr 15, 2022.

  1. An online activation can not be performed. Please contact your software vendor to manually...


    An online activation can not be performed. Please contact your software vendor to manually retrieve your unlock code.

    :)
     
    Mister Cuddles1, Apr 15, 2022
    #1
  2. Mister Cuddles1 Win User

    An online activation can not be performed. Please contact your software vendor to manually retrieve your unlock code. fable

    i was able to fix it were good
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

    An online activation can not be performed. Please contact your software vendor to manually retrieve your unlock code. fable

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey Mister, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    Mister, can you explain a bit more of what happened, please?
  4. D. H Win User

    Microsoft Store and Xbox downloading error

    Get-AppxPackage : Access Is denied

    Remove-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CFA, Removal failed. Please contact your software vendor.

    (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80073CFA)
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Subscribing to game pass ultimate

    I'd be careful which prepaid card you get it's a 50/50 chance of failing as they really arent made for online and repeat transactions

    Make sure to register valid billing info and turn on online transactional and reoccuring purchases on the vendors website

    Plus the transaction and activation fees

    There are better online vendors with better success you can go find one for your region they don't have such fees and are also prepaid and pays rewards

    Store.bought cards are the ones with activation fees etc
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    When trying to reinstall Gaming services via Powershell I get an 0x8007002 error

    Hi, thanks. I ask that because the "remove-AppxPackage : Removal failed. Please contact your software vendor" message usually appears when your PC is controlled by an organization

    Let me know when possible how it goes with the other two options.

    For now take care
Thema:

An online activation can not be performed. Please contact your software vendor to manually...

Loading...
  1. An online activation can not be performed. Please contact your software vendor to manually... - Similar Threads - online activation performed

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. Digital online storefront to re-sell your digital license.

    in XboX Insiders
    Digital online storefront to re-sell your digital license.: I had a idea to see if its feasible and I asked gemini and this what it told me. What i asked: "Can microsoft just make a digital online store to re-sell their digital games licenses and get a...
  4. April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings

    in XboX Insiders
    April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings: For months now I have been unable to use discord or any communication outside of Xbox my Xbox is currently bugged and will not let me change any privacy settings despite being 18+ verified for...
  5. Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used....
  6. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....
  7. Why does Remnant 2 not let me play online when I have an active game pass subscription? I...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Remnant 2 not let me play online when I have an active game pass subscription? I...: Why does Remnant 2 not let me play online when I have an active game pass subscription? I have game pass ultimate which I pay for each month and I was able to play just days ago....
  8. What are all the Xbox 360 games that still have online servers active?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are all the Xbox 360 games that still have online servers active?: What games still have working online servers on the Xbox 360? I know for example that recently the call of duty servers were brought back online but what other games were brought back or never...
  9. Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...: Made the family and saved all the information stating that he can talk and communicate with online people, play cross platform, nothing is age restricted I dont understand why his account is...
  10. Why am I suspended from all online activities from a miscommunication?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I suspended from all online activities from a miscommunication?: My Xbox account was logged into by another person and with the access they used the card information on my account to gift themselves 3 months of Xbox Ultimate Gamepass and when reporting it I was...