An issue with the Tenure year badge

Discus and support An issue with the Tenure year badge in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After a recent Xbox insider update, my 7-year badge has recently vanished. I've also noticed that when I look at my friend's profiles some have their... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CrazeeMonkX, Nov 9, 2022.

1. An issue with the Tenure year badge

After a recent Xbox insider update, my 7-year badge has recently vanished. I've also noticed that when I look at my friend's profiles some have their badge and some don't. Has anyone else been experiencing this?

submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX
    [link] [comments]

/u/CrazeeMonkX, Nov 9, 2022
  2. ENCRYPT3DBR0K3R Win User

16 year Tenure badge disappeared please help Microsoft :(

UPDATE: TENURE BADGE IS BACK + UPDATED TO PROPER YEAR! 17 YEAR BADGE! LOVE XBOX LIVE! THANK YOU MICROSOFT.
  3. IRISH HICKORY Win User

New xbox live gold memory badge still hasn’t appeared on profile

Add my name to the list. I have a 17 year tenure badge but no Gold badge. How is that even possible? I had Gold from 2006 to 2019 when I switched to Game Pass Ultimate which included Gold.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

16 year Tenure badge disappeared please help Microsoft :(

UPDATE: TENURE BADGE IS BACK + UPDATED TO PROPER YEAR! 17 YEAR BADGE! LOVE XBOX LIVE! THANK YOU MICROSOFT.
    This happens to me every year for about a week then it comes back, but usually with an added year. This year however, it disappeared for a week and came back but it still says 12 when it should now be 13. Hopefully it updates properly.
  5. Soreph Win User

Tenure players discount?

The Gold tenure badge is pretty cool, I'm working on year 5. I've also gotten codes for Gears of War and Forza for owning the previous games
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone?

The tenure badge only shows if you have an active gold or gamepass ultimate subscription.

If you've renewed your gold again after not having it for a bit your tenure should reappear but it sometimes takes a while.The tenure badge can be a bit slow to update sometimes.
Thema:

An issue with the Tenure year badge

1. An issue with the Tenure year badge - Similar Threads - issue Tenure badge

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  4. Controller and connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and connection issues: My first issue i was having was trying to do remote play on my mobile device. I connected via bluetooth my wireless controller to my phone and started remote play.. Only the A and B and the xbox...
  5. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  6. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  7. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  8. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  9. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  10. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...