An issue with the Tenure year badge

Discus and support An issue with the Tenure year badge in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After a recent Xbox insider update, my 7-year badge has recently vanished. I've also noticed that when I look at my friend's profiles some have their... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CrazeeMonkX, Nov 9, 2022.

  1. An issue with the Tenure year badge


    After a recent Xbox insider update, my 7-year badge has recently vanished. I've also noticed that when I look at my friend's profiles some have their badge and some don't. Has anyone else been experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/CrazeeMonkX, Nov 9, 2022
    #1
  2. ENCRYPT3DBR0K3R Win User

    16 year Tenure badge disappeared please help Microsoft :(

    UPDATE: TENURE BADGE IS BACK + UPDATED TO PROPER YEAR! 17 YEAR BADGE! LOVE XBOX LIVE! THANK YOU MICROSOFT.
  3. IRISH HICKORY Win User

    New xbox live gold memory badge still hasn’t appeared on profile

    Add my name to the list. I have a 17 year tenure badge but no Gold badge. How is that even possible? I had Gold from 2006 to 2019 when I switched to Game Pass Ultimate which included Gold.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

    16 year Tenure badge disappeared please help Microsoft :(

    UPDATE: TENURE BADGE IS BACK + UPDATED TO PROPER YEAR! 17 YEAR BADGE! LOVE XBOX LIVE! THANK YOU MICROSOFT.
    This happens to me every year for about a week then it comes back, but usually with an added year. This year however, it disappeared for a week and came back but it still says 12 when it should now be 13. Hopefully it updates properly.
  5. Soreph Win User

    Tenure players discount?

    The Gold tenure badge is pretty cool, I'm working on year 5. I've also gotten codes for Gears of War and Forza for owning the previous games
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone?

    The tenure badge only shows if you have an active gold or gamepass ultimate subscription.

    If you've renewed your gold again after not having it for a bit your tenure should reappear but it sometimes takes a while.The tenure badge can be a bit slow to update sometimes.
Thema:

An issue with the Tenure year badge

Loading...
  1. An issue with the Tenure year badge - Similar Threads - issue Tenure badge

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  10. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...