An issue with my Xbox one S or mt new Tv?

Discus and support An issue with my Xbox one S or mt new Tv? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently bought a new 4k uhd tv from an online company with good rep previously my xbox was played on a 1080 HDtv. I noticed straight away that the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JP183-2A698698-D404-4608-, Oct 14, 2020.

  1. An issue with my Xbox one S or mt new Tv?


    I recently bought a new 4k uhd tv from an online company with good rep previously my xbox was played on a 1080 HDtv.

    I noticed straight away that the graphics were not looking right, washy, washed out! Brightness and colour adjusting on its own really bright and really colourful in and out like a zoom lense, bear in mind i calabrated everything perfectly and everything
    was compatible. Sometimes the picture is amazing, plus ive switched hdmi ports, same issues.
    An issue with my Xbox one S or mt new Tv? [​IMG]

    An issue with my Xbox one S or mt new Tv? [​IMG]

    An issue with my Xbox one S or mt new Tv? [​IMG]


    I also noticed none of the tv picture presets were working normally when gaming, whether i switched from or to gaming mode or not, everything was and is pixilated to the extreme on occasion as well.



    After a couple of weeks i noticed (please refer to the photos) these streaks from corner to corner and a tiny issue in the top right corner of the screen, after i would finish a game online.

    I tried my console on my old tv, the streaks only appeared once.

    I put my console back with the new tv same issues occurs regurely,

    My xbox one s is 4 yearsold ive factory reset it, hard reset it, cleared cache everything same probz,

    Are the issues here my xbox, or with the Tv having a fault?

    Has anyone else seen this occur, if so tell me whether its one or the other, my xbox or tge fault is with my tv.

    Many thanks for any answers received!

    :)
     
    JP183-2A698698-D404-4608-, Oct 14, 2020
    #1
  2. JP183-2A698698-D404- Win User

    An issue with my Xbox one S or mt new Tv?

    Last night i played my xbox on my old 1080 hd tv there were no issues on that, but the streaks appeared again, once, so i thought then it must be the console🤔🙄, but on the old 1080 tv no graphical issues everything clear, correct and with clarity, i
    tested the console hdmi settings etc on my old tv and all was good, then i transferred back to my new 4k uhd tv and the graphical issues re-occured again, all of them, including the occasional streaks across the screen,
  3. JP183-2A698698-D404- Win User

    An issue with my Xbox one S or mt new Tv?


    [​IMG]
    this
    sipposed to be in 4k uhd the back ground is mental, but if i turn and go back to the same spot, it then refocuses and clarity is clear.


    [​IMG]
  4. wi7bit Win User

    An issue with my Xbox one S or mt new Tv?

    This doesn't make sense then. More sounds like an issue with the TV.

    Could you just post a screen shot of the Xbox TV compatibility report in the settings menu?
  5. JP183-2A698698-D404- Win User

    An issue with my Xbox one S or mt new Tv?

    Hi there, yes my tv is in game mode and in the xbox
    [​IMG]

    settings its telling me that the tv is compatible and everything is OK, but in game, its like its desperatly trying to self regulate the graphics, on its own while in game, it will go super blurry in focus and out of focus, really bright or really dark, the
    foreground will be perfectly detailed whilst the back ground is blurred un sharpened miss coloured, ive adjusted through the options different calibrations, and its still, like this (if the photo is accurate)
  6. crazydude1965 Win User

    An issue with my Xbox one S or mt new Tv?

    Are you using the most up to date hdmi cable from xbox to tv
Thema:

An issue with my Xbox one S or mt new Tv?

Loading...
  1. An issue with my Xbox one S or mt new Tv? - Similar Threads - issue

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...