An issue with joining/requesting Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead rings

Discus and support An issue with joining/requesting Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead rings in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi. I have been on Xbox Insider close to 4 years. Once in a while I open the app and fill some surveys/quests/ whatever there is to do I'm level 8... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Matillio, Sep 10, 2022.

1. /u/Matillio
    /u/Matillio Guest

Hi. I have been on Xbox Insider close to 4 years. Once in a while I open the app and fill some surveys/quests/ whatever there is to do I'm level 8

About 2 years ago I've been requesting to join Alpha/Alpha Skip ahead rings for my XB1 but got no response.

Now I have Xbox Series X, and I have done more surveys and all that. How can I join the alpha/alpha skip ahead rings? My "joining new rings" is filled from 1/2 years ago and cannot be refilled.

submitted by /u/Matillio
    [link] [comments]

/u/Matillio, Sep 10, 2022
  2. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

xbox insider hub has not given me any new rings yet

Hi,

you can change rings in the xbox insider hub when yo manage the xbox update preview rings note that alpha and alpha skip ahead are invite only but you should be able to join the beta ring
  4. Zenosos Win User

Xbox Insider Program

Hi Natpars,

so how the program works is that by joining a higher up ring you get access to updates before the lower down rings and due to skip ahead being a new ring it is a limited number ring like all alpha but you will have to rejoin beta ring if you do leave alpha
    skip ahead ring. you do not drop to your previous ring.
  5. xNikolex Win User

Xbox streaming preview

You need to either be in the uk or us and be an xbox insider on ring beta, alpha or alpha skip ahead.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

I'm currently in the Alpha Ring. On one hand, I think it'd be cool to be in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring, but at the same time the potential issues makes me a bit nervous. I know we, as Insiders, are supposed to test features out, but sometimes I just want
    to play and the Alpha Ring has been good to me so far.
Thema:

1. An issue with joining/requesting Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead rings - Similar Threads - issue joining requesting

2. Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441): I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  3. Xbox MasterCard, issues with joining in the insiders hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox MasterCard, issues with joining in the insiders hub: Hi all, I have the MasterCard showing in my Xbox insiders hub. However every time I join it to try and apply it goes to "pending". And the about 30 minutes later it's back under available instead...
  4. I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me...: I have already tried deleting and reinstalling 649adc95-eb59-4e8a-8582-a0c691632a05
  5. UI Issue and Game Join Issue For The First Descendant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UI Issue and Game Join Issue For The First Descendant: The issue is On The Newly Released Title The First Descendant, I'm Having A Major UI issue that's Affected On everyone. The Games In Beta Stages right now. but To address this issue It's with...
  6. Cannot join any servers/lan or realms in minecraft due to Microsoft issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join any servers/lan or realms in minecraft due to Microsoft issue.: From last 3/4 days whenever i try to join any realms r any official ot futured server i get a error “You need to authenticate to Microsoft services or “we couldn’t validate your login” I did...
  7. minecraft bedrock/poket edition server joining issue by Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock/poket edition server joining issue by Microsoft: minecraft bedrock/poket edition got issues when you trying to join server, it’s impossible to join servers from 1.18 or 1.19 versions, A error *you have to authenticate to Microsoft service* This...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock (Windows Edition) Connection Issues, for Hosting and even joining

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock (Windows Edition) Connection Issues, for Hosting and even joining: Hi I play Minecraft with my GF, we’re both on Bedrock (Windows Edition) she’s playing from her iPad and I’m on my PC. I’ve always had problems with her and others being able to join and I’ve had...
  9. Issues with joining Alpha skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with joining Alpha skip Ahead: I'm trying to join the alpha skip ahead that's part of the Xbox Update Preview and there's only: Xbox Update Preview Delta Xbox Update Preview Omega There are no options to join either Alpha...
  10. Discord join a voice channel issue

in XboX Insiders
    Discord join a voice channel issue: I was able to launch discord this morning about 8 hours ago. Nothing has changed with any settings on either system and my internet is working fine. I am unable to launch the discord voice channel...