An issue with an older xbox

Discus and support An issue with an older xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have the 500 gb xbox lately it's been making this ringing almost whine like sound. After some research I found that this was a thing they did a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rumah-976D0977-30A0-4379-, Nov 5, 2019.

  1. An issue with an older xbox


    So I have the 500 gb xbox lately it's been making this ringing almost whine like sound. After some research I found that this was a thing they did a long time ago and I also found from multiple articles that xbox said theyd replace xboxes that were making
    these noises. So is this something that's still available to do even though it was found out so long ago?

    :)
     
    Rumah-976D0977-30A0-4379-, Nov 5, 2019
    #1
  2. RoninhoM2906 Win User

    An issue with an older xbox

    If you are under warranty, if not, then you should see if your country still supports this model
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

    An issue with an older xbox

    If its still under warranty it should be, I would contact support on what to do next.
  4. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

    My Xbox won't read my GTA play disk! The disk drive is fine and so is the Play disk but it just won't read!

    If I'm not mistaken, there are some issues involving GTA5 not playing nice with older consoles. A lot of people who report this error also say they have an older machine. Try googling "GTA 5 and older Xbox consoles".
  5. pralys Win User

    HULU PLUS Skips 30-40 seconds ahead on it's own

    Apparently Xbox uses a different server for Hulu vs other older apps on older hardware. Microsoft recognizes that it sucks and is working to improve the issue. Who knows when?
  6. WebbSlinger25 Win User

    Error code 0x97e107df

    Older Xbox One has the same issue but my Xbox One S is fine.....
Thema:

An issue with an older xbox

Loading...
  1. An issue with an older xbox - Similar Threads - issue older

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. How to fix an issue with java runtime for older versions of Minecraft

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix an issue with java runtime for older versions of Minecraft: When I try to load any of the older versions of Minecraft before 1.20.5 it just gives this error message: Unable to start Java. Error details: unknown error Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  9. Ark Survival Ascended Uninstall older mods issue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Ascended Uninstall older mods issue: I am playing the game through Microsoft and not steam. I do not have any mods installed and when I try to install any it tells me that I have no space in the mods folder and that I need to...
  10. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....