An issue even Tech support can't fix. Need Higher help(Suggested by tech support to post this)

Discus and support An issue even Tech support can't fix. Need Higher help(Suggested by tech support to post this) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Quick context: I have held the Gamertag(GT) "Ztriplex" across a few different accounts over the last 10+ Years. I stopped using my old account which... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ztriplex, Dec 27, 2020.

  1. /u/ztriplex
    /u/ztriplex Guest

    An issue even Tech support can't fix. Need Higher help(Suggested by tech support to post this)


    Quick context: I have held the Gamertag(GT) "Ztriplex" across a few different accounts over the last 10+ Years. I stopped using my old account which held the name "Ztriplex" many years ago. And now my current account has held the GT "x187x Ztriplex" for some time now. Well recently I went to change it back to my original gamertag which is "Ztriplex" which I free'd up from my old account so this would be possible. Upon trying to change my current gamertag from "x187x Ztriplex" to "Ztriplex" an error populated saying that im unable to change my name to this GT. After talking to Microsoft tech support this is because the system is marking it on the profanity filter. The name is not profane. "Z" is for Zack which is my IRL name, "triplex" is because I loved the movie xXx with vin diesel when I was a kid. I have used this name for almost 20 years on many platforms, to include Twitch today. Tech support said they have no way of fixing this issue and no contact for any engineer who has access to this name system and can unblock my name. They suggested I post this issue on reddit in hopes of someone higher within microsoft reading it and helping me fix this issue. So here goes nothing.



    TLDR: I want to change my gamertag to "Ztriplex" but the system's new filter wont allow it even tho ive had the name before and my current name is "x187x Ztriplex" need someone with higher access into this system's help.

    submitted by /u/ztriplex
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/ztriplex, Dec 27, 2020
    #1
  2. wolfie07 Win User

    Error code 831188FE

    that's odd, they shouldn't be asking you to post in the forums as they have the ability to escalate it to higher tech support to look into if needed, I would suggest recalling them back.
  3. US Revenge Win User

    Need Tech Support?

    aren't you that one troll that no one cares about?
  4. {Parity} Win User

    Need Tech Support

    Try a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

    Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once it is back up and operational, test
    the results.

    If that doesn't work and you still need a repair you can contact support directly to get assistance with the shipping label. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us .

    Hope this helps. Good Luck.
  5. Poklonskaya RUS Win User

    Cloud data sync failing.

    The issue is still persisting.

    Is there some other way to contact higher tier tech support that can help?
  6. Mister Maka Win User

    Can't reach to Tech support for help

    Hey there DarkLikhan.

    Have you tried contacting support from this page? Let us know if you're still having trouble, we're happy to help out.
Thema:

An issue even Tech support can't fix. Need Higher help(Suggested by tech support to post this)

Loading...
  1. An issue even Tech support can't fix. Need Higher help(Suggested by tech support to post this) - Similar Threads - issue Tech support

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. refunding tech support and audio issues with remote pad

    in XBoX on Consoles
    refunding tech support and audio issues with remote pad: REFUNDING should be a priority via changes back to xbox via the number of faults on cloud gaming tech issues via support last person chatting to in Xbox support live chat had there own tech...
  10. Peculiar Xbox One Tech Issue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Peculiar Xbox One Tech Issue: Hello! My Xbox One S has been acting very strange. A few months ago, I wanted to play, but it wouldn’t start. I probably hadn’t played in about 6 months, but the screen was just black. I tried...