An Issue Concerning My Minecraft Subscription.

Discus and support An Issue Concerning My Minecraft Subscription. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I renewed my Minecraft realm subscription via my Microsoft account site, but for some reason, when I got on Minecraft, it still required me the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ras2770, May 19, 2021.

  1. ras2770
    ras2770 Guest

    An Issue Concerning My Minecraft Subscription.


    So I renewed my Minecraft realm subscription via my Microsoft account site, but for some reason, when I got on Minecraft, it still required me the renew the subscription. I don't want to have to purchase two subscriptions, so what should I do?

    :)
     
    ras2770, May 19, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    An Issue Concerning My Minecraft Subscription.

    I'd recommend checking your account and make sure that you are having an active subscription using the link below. Another thing you need to check is your order history. Since you already renewed your subscription recently, you have to be able to locate the purchase on your account. If not, in that case you might have purchased it on another account.

    View and manage your subscriptions on Xbox One | Xbox Support.

    However, if there's no issue with your subscription, I'd advise you to contact our live support agents for further assistance.

    Contact us | Xbox Support.
  3. Militarylotus30 Win User

    An Issue Concerning My Minecraft Subscription.

    Hi there, if you renewed your Realm in minecraft but still it doesn't renewed, try sign out your account in minecraft and re login, I hope is helpful
  4. Cliff A. Win User

    xbox.com says I have 10-people Realms-Plus, inside MC it tells me to pay them (Android, Win-10, Nintendo Switch, non-beta) not working

    Hi Pushka Ben



    Greetings!



    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community



    I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with your Minecraft Realms subscription. We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options and troubleshooting's that we can provide for you.

    We just want to let you know ahead that we do appreciate you on sharing this issue here and as well as we do really understand on where is that going since the goal for us here is to get you back to gaming. For now, it is very evident on this photo that you have sent is that you do have your Minecraft Realms subscription tied on your Microsoft account on your Order History and that is one way for us to clarify that you do have that subscription.

    In regards with billing and subscription concerns, we do have very limited resources on checking your account specifically and we do not have the tools for it here on Microsoft Community.

    In addition, the best support platform that you can reach out is within Minecraft itself. Since the subscription is already confirmed on your Microsoft Account, then the issue here now lies on Minecraft. Since you have the same Microsoft Account and Minecraft account. It's best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further investigate the issue and provide you with a timely resolution with your concern.

    To connect to the Minecraft Support feedback and sharing your concern about your Minecraft Realms subscription, here is the link:


    Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. /

    Regards,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Francia J. Win User

    My bank account was charged but my subscriptions weren't granted

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Let's check the status of the subscription. Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services and then validate your subscription for Minecraft Realm.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    I can’t cancel my realms because I don’t have Xbox gold

    Hi ScooterSkeetfoot, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    To cancel your realm subscription, kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services then click "Manage" on the side for Minecraft realm subscription. You should see an option to cancel your subscription from there.
Thema:

An Issue Concerning My Minecraft Subscription.

Loading...
  1. An Issue Concerning My Minecraft Subscription. - Similar Threads - Issue Concerning Minecraft

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Does anyone know how to have a conversation about general concerns and issues happening...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to have a conversation about general concerns and issues happening...: Hello, I was reaching out to inquire if anyone has had any luck or can provide a currently viable means of contacting a representative about long term concerns that I have been having? It’s an...
  10. UK resident unable to speak with a real person concerning my issue.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK resident unable to speak with a real person concerning my issue.: I have been incorrectly charged twice every month for my Game Pass subscription since May 2022. This is unacceptable and obviously I want a refund. Customer Support to get the root of this...