An Idea For Sharing to Twitter via Desktop Companion App

Discus and support An Idea For Sharing to Twitter via Desktop Companion App in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Recently made a post on Twitter about how the companion app via desktop could be better, but then was advised to post it to this subreddit, here's the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GoatHerder3000, May 11, 2020.

1. An Idea For Sharing to Twitter via Desktop Companion App

Recently made a post on Twitter about how the companion app via desktop could be better, but then was advised to post it to this subreddit, here's the link if you want to see it.

The bare bones of it is that the desktop app could be much better when sharing a clip to Twitter, much like the smartphone app or straight from console.

submitted by /u/GoatHerder3000
    [link] [comments]

/u/GoatHerder3000, May 11, 2020
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Twitter on Xbox ONE?

You share clips on Twitter the exact same way you share them to your activity feed, through a message, or to your showcase. Twitter's a new option right alongside those. Simply press the menu button while a clip is highlighted or playing and go to share;
    a sub-menu will then pop-up with those options, Twitter included. If you have not used Twitter on the console before, you may be prompted to sign into your Twitter account or to go to the website via the IE app in order to sign up if you are new to Twitter.
    ;)
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Twitter on Xbox ONE?

That's the thing, the option to share via Twitter in the pop-up sub-menu was absent on mine. I haven't used Twitter on my console yet though. I assumed it was an app like it is on my phone. I'll sign in on IE through the console first to see if that works.
  4. fuelldbyhate Win User

Twitter on Xbox ONE?

yeah I have to wait to share on my twitter too, no problem though at LEAST they are able to be shared, since I have my tweets go directly to my timeline on facebook too!

You can still SHARE on twitter if your Canadian AT least I can share my clips via twitter an Im Canadian..
  5. Ezorith Win User

Linking Twitter to Xbox one "That didnt work,try again"

You can try linking on PC via the Xbox Console Companion app, or the Game Bar (Win + G). Just head over to Settings and click Twitter to link your account.

If this doesn't work, you can try deleting the link from Twitter's end by going to
    More > Settings and privacy > Apps and sessions. Look for either
    Xbox Game Bar or Xbox One Social and revoke access for these apps. By doing this, you're removing any Xbox accounts linked to your Twitter handle, basically starting off from scratch.

Hope this helps.
  6. slackadelic Win User

Will i be able to run a remote desktop session from the XBOX X

As far as I'm aware, there's no plans for a remote desktop application for Xbox of any series.

What the poster above is describing is Xbox Companion App control.
Thema:

An Idea For Sharing to Twitter via Desktop Companion App

1. An Idea For Sharing to Twitter via Desktop Companion App - Similar Threads - Idea Sharing Twitter

2. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  3. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  4. Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...

in XboX Insiders
    Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...: It is things like this that kind of make it frustrating to be on this platform as an insider. This decision feels like a change for the sake of change, rather than anything good, as the thing this...
  5. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  6. Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: I Have a idea to boost sells of systems second hand also I believe it can sell more games by having more consoles in the hands of consumers submitted by /u/Spiritual_Rain_4837 [link] [comments]
  7. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  8. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  9. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4
  10. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407