an error with subscription payment

Discus and support an error with subscription payment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I subscribe to xbox live gold and xbox gamepass but I did not have enough money in the account for the next month and I remain in debt and I deposit in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SirTortaQuemada, Jan 8, 2019.

  1. an error with subscription payment


    :)
     
    SirTortaQuemada, Jan 8, 2019
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    an error with subscription payment

    You would need to pay off the balance with a credit card or Paypal. Overdue balances cannot be paid with your Microsoft account balance.
  3. ShaneHepburn Win User

    an error with subscription payment

    I subscribe to xbox live gold and xbox gamepass but I did not have enough money in the account for the next month and I remain in debt and I deposit in my xbox account money and I get 139 from one of the two but it comes out that I still owe both and even then he does not let me pay with the money in my account, help
    Hello SirTortaQuemada,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums I would advise you to contact
    Xbox Support


    thanks

    Shane
  4. SirTortaQuemada Win User

    an error with subscription payment

    the problem is that I do not have then what do I do
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

    an error with subscription payment

    Hey Sir Torta Quemada,

    Thank you for reaching out. If you are still unable to pay off your pending balance, the best course of action would be to setup a call or live chat with one of our account specialists at our
    Xbox Support site.
  6. Teddy Zatsepin Win User

    Fortnite crew - renew subscription

    Hi Lucas,

    I am trying to do it from the Fortnite itself..

    There is error like:

    There was an error trying to proceed subscription for Fortnite Crew, try the following:

    - Some error with previous subscription visit account.microsoft.com/services

    - Visit account.microsoft.com/billing/payments and make sure that you have valid payments

    - Contact Fortnite support

    So trying here as well.
Thema:

an error with subscription payment

Loading...
  1. an error with subscription payment - Similar Threads - error subscription payment

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. Xbox 360 Sign In Error 8015190A Connected to Game Pass Subscription

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Sign In Error 8015190A Connected to Game Pass Subscription: There seems to be an issue on Xbox 360 where it fails to recognize accounts with Game Pass Subscriptions as a valid way to Sign in. Some people are reporting that cancelling Game pass and letting...
  8. Certain games on Xbox One won’t load. I get an error message about my subscription status.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain games on Xbox One won’t load. I get an error message about my subscription status.: Every time I try and load a certain game I get an error saying that I need to renew my subscription (0x803f800b) code. I have the Core subscription that is live until end of January 24. Any help...
  9. Error in the game pass, active subscription but it does not allow me to play

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in the game pass, active subscription but it does not allow me to play: I have the active game pass subscription but when I want to start any game it asks me to renew the subscription, when in the subscription section it appears that it is active and that the next...
  10. Everytime I try to renew my subscription it tells me to try again and gives me an error message

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I try to renew my subscription it tells me to try again and gives me an error message: I can't buy my game pass renewal it gives me an error message and tells me to try again 12cd280f-c100-4d37-8899-f8152c787892