An error occurred while trying to download data from our servers

Discus and support An error occurred while trying to download data from our servers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting a 'download error' message when trying to connect to the daily challenge in Microsoft solitaire collection.The message reads 'An error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by irishcricketbadger, Jan 1, 2022.

1. An error occurred while trying to download data from our servers

I keep getting a 'download error' message when trying to connect to the daily challenge in Microsoft solitaire collection.The message reads 'An error occurred while trying to download data from our servers. Please check your internet connection and try again.'

I am using Android 10, I have a premium account. I have cleared both the cache and data, deleted the app and reinstalled it, but nothing. Was working perfectly before the New Year ticked over to 2022.

I am using 5G Internet so it shouldn't be a problem connection wise.

:)

irishcricketbadger, Jan 1, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Kindly report this bug to the Microsoft Casual Games support for assistance. You can do that here https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  3. Draxdw Win User

Can't load the Daily Challenge Solitaire games

There are a lot of people having problems with the daily challenges and it is affecting all platforms Win 10, 11, Android and iOs

The error message

'Download error

An error occurred while trying to download data from our servers.

Please check your internet connection and try again.'

is of no help and the Microsoft casual games site is not much help either.
  4. Pasquale C. Win User

When trying to play Solitaire, I get this message: an error occurred while trying to download data from the servers

5. Ahh Matt Win User

Error code:8B0500B6

This error occurs when you try to update whilst the Xbox servers are undergoing maintenance. The solution is to try again in a while.
  6. JD_TITAN_1030 Win User

Minecraft bedrock server error while downloading packs from server. please try again

I tried downloading a pack on my friend's world and it said error while to downloading packs from server. Please try again.
Thema:

1. An error occurred while trying to download data from our servers - Similar Threads - error occurred while

2. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  3. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  4. An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #102.1db5655f.1704387812.2885be1d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #102.1db5655f.1704387812.2885be1d: Hello. I have an error code wen trying to login to Xbox cloud gaming. An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #102.1db5655f.1704387812.2885be1d...
  5. Mistake: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mistake: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference...: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #102.64f01202.1704365170.14873a5e What does this mean? Not on the phone, not on the PC does not work ce1ad579-0636-4548-aa0b-85e4eee4117a
  6. I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...: I think Xbox cloud gaming is down 5914dcc5-d07e-4221-b756-480acf3fd8b4
  7. When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....: I can’t put a picture :/ 94e3fd58-4cdd-4853-8e26-e195b229f918
  8. An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #102.1db5655f.1704377346.282ad046

in XBoX on Consoles
    An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #102.1db5655f.1704377346.282ad046: It works in the application on iPad, but I can't open it in Safari or Google Chrome. There was no problem before. I couldn't find a solution when I searched on the internet. I deleted my browser...
  9. Xcloud / Safari / An error occurred while processing your request.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xcloud / Safari / An error occurred while processing your request.: Hello, I have the issue when I try connect to the xcloud using Safari. An error occurred while processing your request. What should I do ? Is there any solutions ?...
  10. what should I do when I go on fortnite it says" an unexpected error has occurred while...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what should I do when I go on fortnite it says" an unexpected error has occurred while...: I really need help anything will do 6c6ad73a-41a8-44da-b626-cdc3fcc7e02b