An acheivement for a game I haven't played in 4 years just came through, with an...

Discus and support An acheivement for a game I haven't played in 4 years just came through, with an... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My situation is a weird one. So i was sat playing a game yesterday on my pc, when suddenly i got an achievement for Forza Horizon 3, a game that i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RussellNath, Sep 21, 2020.

1. RussellNath
    RussellNath Guest

An acheivement for a game I haven't played in 4 years just came through, with an...

My situation is a weird one. So i was sat playing a game yesterday on my pc, when suddenly i got an achievement for Forza Horizon 3, a game that i haven't played in 4 years. When i checked my sign in activity, I also saw there was an unsuccessful automatic
    sync from an IP i don't know, and the location was unavailable. I have since changed my password, added the 2 factor auth app to my phone with both my emails on it (i already had another email as the verification, aswell as my phone number). Is my account
    safe now? And if someone did get on my account on their xbox, will they now be signed out, unable to get back in? Also how do my other accounts with the same email fair? I have 2 factor authentication on all the accounts I can remember that I own with any
    of my email addresses. I try to make my passwords different for each of my accounts too. Would also like to add, Forza Horizon 3 in my recent games on my xbox profile isnt even anywhere near the most recent games.

:)

RussellNath, Sep 21, 2020
  2. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

What's the best game of the year so far?

I haven't played but one game that came out in 2011 this year (Mortal Kombat) and that is meh so it will either be Gears 3 or Battlefield 3. Would be Red Faction but they removed what truly made it good (Multiplayer). I'll through FFXIII-2 in the mix if
    it releases this year also.
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

What is your Gamerscore Goal for 2012?

[quote user="Law212"]

I dont care for acheivements anymore. I'd rather playa nd enjoy a game instead of worry about wether or not some acheivements in a game are achevable or not.

[/quote]I feel the same way, I've lost the drive to try and get 1000/1000 if it involves brain numbing repetitive tasks or excruciating difficulties to play through. That being said, I'd be happy to hit 30k by the end of the year.
  4. 1JayMax Win User

Let's Talk About Easter Eggs

Wow that's so weird I just finished a play through of resi 4 today and came across that face! I didn't notice it any of my other play throughs... it's kinda weird that I just came aross this post in the forums as well
  5. penny84-CD44F3FB-318 Win User

Dead Rising 3

Just finished nightmare mode it took around 4 hours as we had to go back a couple of times to chapter 4 as we didnt save it. We just ran through it i am going to start mopping the acheivements up now :)
  6. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Skyrim

You can get all the acheivments in one play through , you just have to plan them out
Thema:

1. An acheivement for a game I haven't played in 4 years just came through, with an... - Similar Threads - acheivement game haven't

2. Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday

in XboX Insiders
    Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday: One thing about Christmas or Birthdays that always felt special was playing a brand new game on that day. I'm sure that everyone else used to enjoy getting the sensation of opening a present to...
  3. from where can i download xbox 360 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    from where can i download xbox 360 games?: i want to download and put in my hard drive. how to do that? dd77f015-f90f-4055-b629-5323f3a6eb82
  4. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  5. Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.: So, I'm trying to play an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one like I've done so many times before, but it won't let me connect to the Internet, I tried following a closed thread on how to fix it by...
  6. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  7. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  8. My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...: . So I've killed neto, done a few covenants and that sort of lark and they haven't popped up yet I done sif in and thag one did? 77f5801b-74a0-4d01-828a-bc69f651fa1d
  9. Fallout 4 acheivements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 acheivements not unlocking: I have already hacked 50 terminals and picked 50 locks but have neither robcos worst nightmare or whats your is mine achievements. Ive restarted my xbox and even swapped characters for a second...
  10. V for Victory Acheivements not registering

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    V for Victory Acheivements not registering: I've completed the requisite acheievements for this Game Pass Quest, but almost at the end of the month, they are still not registering and I am unable to claim the 500 points available. [img]...