An acheivement for a game I haven't played in 4 years just came through, with an...

Discus and support An acheivement for a game I haven't played in 4 years just came through, with an... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My situation is a weird one. So i was sat playing a game yesterday on my pc, when suddenly i got an achievement for Forza Horizon 3, a game that i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RussellNath, Sep 21, 2020.

  1. RussellNath
    RussellNath Guest

    An acheivement for a game I haven't played in 4 years just came through, with an...


    My situation is a weird one. So i was sat playing a game yesterday on my pc, when suddenly i got an achievement for Forza Horizon 3, a game that i haven't played in 4 years. When i checked my sign in activity, I also saw there was an unsuccessful automatic
    sync from an IP i don't know, and the location was unavailable. I have since changed my password, added the 2 factor auth app to my phone with both my emails on it (i already had another email as the verification, aswell as my phone number). Is my account
    safe now? And if someone did get on my account on their xbox, will they now be signed out, unable to get back in? Also how do my other accounts with the same email fair? I have 2 factor authentication on all the accounts I can remember that I own with any
    of my email addresses. I try to make my passwords different for each of my accounts too. Would also like to add, Forza Horizon 3 in my recent games on my xbox profile isnt even anywhere near the most recent games.

    :)
     
    RussellNath, Sep 21, 2020
    #1
  2. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

    What is your Gamerscore Goal for 2012?

    [quote user="Law212"]

    I dont care for acheivements anymore. I'd rather playa nd enjoy a game instead of worry about wether or not some acheivements in a game are achevable or not.

    [/quote]I feel the same way, I've lost the drive to try and get 1000/1000 if it involves brain numbing repetitive tasks or excruciating difficulties to play through. That being said, I'd be happy to hit 30k by the end of the year.
  3. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

    What's the best game of the year so far?

    I haven't played but one game that came out in 2011 this year (Mortal Kombat) and that is meh so it will either be Gears 3 or Battlefield 3. Would be Red Faction but they removed what truly made it good (Multiplayer). I'll through FFXIII-2 in the mix if
    it releases this year also.
  4. 1JayMax Win User

    Let's Talk About Easter Eggs

    Wow that's so weird I just finished a play through of resi 4 today and came across that face! I didn't notice it any of my other play throughs... it's kinda weird that I just came aross this post in the forums as well
  5. penny84-CD44F3FB-318 Win User

    Dead Rising 3

    Just finished nightmare mode it took around 4 hours as we had to go back a couple of times to chapter 4 as we didnt save it. We just ran through it i am going to start mopping the acheivements up now :)
  6. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

    Skyrim

    You can get all the acheivments in one play through , you just have to plan them out
Thema:

An acheivement for a game I haven't played in 4 years just came through, with an...

Loading...
  1. An acheivement for a game I haven't played in 4 years just came through, with an... - Similar Threads - acheivement game haven't

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...: . So I've killed neto, done a few covenants and that sort of lark and they haven't popped up yet I done sif in and thag one did? 77f5801b-74a0-4d01-828a-bc69f651fa1d
  9. Fallout 4 acheivements not unlocking

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 acheivements not unlocking: I have already hacked 50 terminals and picked 50 locks but have neither robcos worst nightmare or whats your is mine achievements. Ive restarted my xbox and even swapped characters for a second...
  10. V for Victory Acheivements not registering

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    V for Victory Acheivements not registering: I've completed the requisite acheievements for this Game Pass Quest, but almost at the end of the month, they are still not registering and I am unable to claim the 500 points available. [img]...