An account I have used for over 10 years has been banned for no reason.

Discus and support An account I have used for over 10 years has been banned for no reason. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I received a permanent ban on an account that is 10 years old. I do not know why, I asked for a case review, and that was of no help. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kevin my g, Nov 18, 2022.

1. kevin my g
    kevin my g Guest

Hello,

I received a permanent ban on an account that is 10 years old. I do not know why, I asked for a case review, and that was of no help. Please can someone help me, as this account has all my games on. Username of the account is Brudda Zubby.

Help.

:)

kevin my g, Nov 18, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

A case review would be the only possible way to have a a ban reversed. If the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
  3. Zubbatron 3000 Natha Win User

Yes but after the case review. They have not given me any information, just said nah ur banned.

Please help, my account has never been an issue before.
  4. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans. A case review is the only way to contact them.
  5. kevin my g Win User

Why not? They did not give any reason. is there a number i can call them on
  6. BAYONET101 Win User

Enforcement

Hi, my account has been put under a communication ban and I have been unsuccessful in your questionare. And I would like this to be resolved as soon as possible. I have been a loyal Microsoft member for 6 years. And for my account to be banned for no reason
    is totally unacceptable. Please do something enforcement team.
Thema:

1. An account I have used for over 10 years has been banned for no reason. - Similar Threads - account used years

2. How do I find out what account is using my card information.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find out what account is using my card information.: My card information is being uuused by another account and I would like to know the account so I can press charges. 682c5017-d291-4aae-85e6-acdcf7f8fe55
  3. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  4. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  5. How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X

in XBoX on Windows
    How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X: Hello. I recently purchased Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox series X. However, when I try to play, It prompts me to download a profile. I don’t have an Xbox 360 account, nor an Xbox 360. What can I...
  6. How to recover my original Xbox account I haven’t used in 2 years because I was locked out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover my original Xbox account I haven’t used in 2 years because I was locked out...: I’m getting worried as I’ve spent a fair few penny’s on that account on games and add on packs etc, I have no access to the email associated with the account or the mobile number, but I can proof...
  7. I forgot the email to an account that I used to have a few years back. I only know the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot the email to an account that I used to have a few years back. I only know the...: Is there any way that I can possibly regain access to my old account even if I have forgotten the email associated with it? It has been a good few years since I've played on it and I would love...
  8. I can't access my 10 year in use Microsoft account because of a random security check. What...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my 10 year in use Microsoft account because of a random security check. What...: I can't access my 10 year in use Microsoft account because of a random security check that blocks my main account and back-up account. My attempt at answering the recovery questions was denied...
  9. Did not use my X box account for about a year. and when I started using it again my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did not use my X box account for about a year. and when I started using it again my...: Hello dear Xbox community, about one year ago I have sold my first xbox-one and just yesterday I finally had the money to purchase me a new x box one and i was very exited to be able to be gamimg...
  10. Xbox perm banned my 6 year old account! I only use Digital games and their was no reason for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox perm banned my 6 year old account! I only use Digital games and their was no reason for ...: HELP! I really need someone to help me or the enforcement team, whatever I need to do to get my account back I can no longer play my games from my banned account cause I'm getting the Xbox one...