An ability to hide games with achievements

Discus and support An ability to hide games with achievements in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I posted this on the main xbox subreddit and then found out in meant to post suggestions here. Now to the point why can’t you hide games which have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Yaku-Kulu, Aug 10, 2021.

1. /u/Yaku-Kulu
    /u/Yaku-Kulu Guest

I posted this on the main xbox subreddit and then found out in meant to post suggestions here. Now to the point why can’t you hide games which have achievement, it seems quite simple, being able to hide a game you don’t enjoy or don’t want to 100% but the cost being al achievement points that came from that game to be taken off your overall gamer score. For a person like me i have to 100% all games I play and for some games like Sniper Elite 4 where the achievements are just too hard or Cold War where the game is painful to play it would be better just to hide them off your profile at the cost of a achievement point deduction.

submitted by /u/Yaku-Kulu
    [link] [comments]

/u/Yaku-Kulu, Aug 10, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

How do you DELETE a game everywhere? (Xbox One)

Problem is that achievements work differently on the xbox one & use the cloud so not sure if they can do that or not.

The ability to hide them would do.

Used to hate have 0 point games on my games played list but got used to it now.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Something on my mind....

Hi there,

At one time (many, years ago) there was the ability to hide games with 0 achievements from your played list. Since the One came out, I have not see that ability.

Just as nothing can be moved/transferred between accounts, any achievements earned on an account cannot be unearned. Even a user who receives a Gamerscore reset still retains the achievements, just with a 0 score.

The only way to not have earned achievements appear on an account is to start over with a completely brand new account. Doing that will also mean, you would be starting over on ALL game progress/achievements. Any purchases would still remain on the original
    account.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Is there an hide xbox one and xbox 360 games feature that achievent?

You can only hide games in which you have not earned any achievements. Once you've unlocked an achievement it is no longer possible to hide it.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Remove game from xbox one ready to install list?

Hello, the ability to hide items from your ready to install list was in the February update. To do this simply highlight the game you want to hide and hit the start button (three line button) and there should be the option to hide from list.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

hide games and game activity feature

Hello Bastianitoo, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you
    Not a Microsoft employee.

At the moment you can only hide games were you didn't got an achievement. If you have one or more achievements is not possible to hide the game from your profile

You can review this in the next article :
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/achiev...
Thema:

1. An ability to hide games with achievements - Similar Threads - ability hide games

2. When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...: Me and friend trying to play local coop but be in party with friends not on same xbox. Xbox auto kills the ability for me and my friend to hear each other on the assumption we don't no how to...
  3. Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play

in XboX Insiders
    Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play: I love playing competitive games with people who are on a level playing field, but you throw PC gamers into the mix and I feel they have an extremely unfair advantage when pitted against xbox and...
  4. does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...: does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to connect my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 xbox headset to my pc? 44c096fb-f60c-480b-a9a6-52b7ad237817
  5. does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...: does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to connect my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 xbox headset to my pc? 97179966-61f9-4f9a-9fc7-c9977172de08
  6. Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.: I was thinking that it would be nice if they would add a feature that would allow you to appear offline with the option of showing certain friends that you are online instead of showing offline to...
  7. We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor: We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor, because i loved spending hours messing around with the characters back in 2019, but now i'm super bummed out that i have to...
  8. When are you going to give us the ability turn off crossplay.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you going to give us the ability turn off crossplay.: I know Xbox has the ability to turn off crossplay. PC community cheats way too often and we’re at a disadvantag. PlayStation allows for them to do it, so can you. Really like Xbox but if we don’t...
  9. Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...: Can someone please help me before I football kick my phone across the room at mach ten. 7702d1fe-6045-46cc-9fbc-2cd9f6fa219e
  10. Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...: I was recently banned in my main Xbox account were I have all my games so when I try and play a game that cost money that I bought digitally it doesn’t let me play because the owner need to sign...