Amy news on the Minecraft Ray Tracing and Upscaling?

Discus and support Amy news on the Minecraft Ray Tracing and Upscaling? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The option has been greyed out for so long, then I finally started to get my hopes up when they teased it over a month ago, but I’ve yet to hear... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/toosiewillson, May 22, 2022.

1. Amy news on the Minecraft Ray Tracing and Upscaling?

The option has been greyed out for so long, then I finally started to get my hopes up when they teased it over a month ago, but I’ve yet to hear anything about it since. I feel like one of the largest games on Xbox should have a bit more focus on taking advantage of the newest consoles hardware, no hate to the devs though because I do understand that these things are hard but was just curious.

submitted by /u/toosiewillson
    [link] [comments]

/u/toosiewillson, May 22, 2022
  2. LuciousVandoozer Win User

Xbox Series X/S ray tracing

Ok so only certain games will have ray tracing? Do you know if any games that were on the xbox one will be capable of it on the series s/x? Also I’ve seen videos showing the series X’s ray tracing abilities and they used minecraft as an example. Do you now
    if this is real and if minecraft will support ray tracing or is this unconfirmed?

One of the main reasons I plan on buying one of the new consoles is for the ray tracing abilities (especially on minecraft)
  3. Texer_x Win User

WHERE IS RTX FOR NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Ray tracing on minecraft next gen
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X/S ray tracing

Ok so only certain games will have ray tracing? Do you know if any games that were on the xbox one will be capable of it on the series s/x? Also I’ve seen videos showing the series X’s ray tracing abilities and they used minecraft as an example. Do you now
    if this is real and if minecraft will support ray tracing or is this unconfirmed?

One of the main reasons I plan on buying one of the new consoles is for the ray tracing abilities (especially on minecraft)
    Ray tracing has to be hard coded into the game either during development or post development with a patch. It is possible that some premium Xbox One titles may be given an RT patch for Series S/X we will wait and see.

Be aware, there are various types of RT. Ray traced shadows, RT global illumination and RT reflections are the main forms of Ray Tracing. I'm a PC gamer with an RTX 2080 graphics card and have been playing certain games with RT ON such as Metro Exodus, Control,
    Wolfenstein Youngblood and of course, Minecraft. Raytracing is a 'feast for the eyes' certainly, but it's also very demanding on the hardware.

Yes, RT on Minecraft for Series X is real. But if and when it will be available, your guess is as good as mine. The footage seen was from a demo and the performance isn't that great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agUPN3R2ckM
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Minecraft for windows 10 unpurchasable?? Been waiting 24 hours

You need to download the new version, Minecraft Preview, that contains both windows and java

You may need to download insider builds for ray tracing
  6. SethToth Win User

Serious FPS issues when using RTX in any game.

It’s only Minecraft bedrock when I use the ray tracing feature on the RTX worlds by NVIDIA.
Thema:

Amy news on the Minecraft Ray Tracing and Upscaling?

1. Amy news on the Minecraft Ray Tracing and Upscaling? - Similar Threads - Amy news Minecraft

2. cadeau pour un ami[Translation-gift for friend]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cadeau pour un ami[Translation-gift for friend]: bonjours lundi 21 septembre j'ai offert un jeu a l'un de mes amis et ce jeux était en réduction c'était forza horizon 4 Édition premium et au lieu d'être au prix de 99.99€ il était 49.99€. Et...
  3. Remboursement pour envoi de cadeau pour ami Xbox [Translate] Refund for sending gift for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remboursement pour envoi de cadeau pour ami Xbox [Translate] Refund for sending gift for...: Bonjour, J'ai envoyé un pack Déesse sur Paladins partir du Microsoft Store un ami Xbox, mais étant donné qu'il avait déj acheté le même produit, il n'a rien reçu de mon cadeau Quels seraient...
  4. Problème pour rejoindre mon ami sur football manager 2019 [Translate] Problem to join my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème pour rejoindre mon ami sur football manager 2019 [Translate] Problem to join my...: Bonjour mon ami et moi n'arrivons pas nous rejoindre sur football manager dans la carrière en ligne pouvez vous nous aider d'urgences merci. [Translate by Mod] Hello my friend and I can't get...
  5. Déclarer un ami sur Microsoft solitaire[Translation-Declaring a friend on Microsoft Solitaire]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Déclarer un ami sur Microsoft solitaire[Translation-Declaring a friend on Microsoft Solitaire]: J'avais un ami sous Microsoft solitaire et il a disparu d'un jour l'autre !!! [Translation-I had a friend on Microsoft Solitaire and it disappeared from one day to the other!!!]...
  6. quiero quitarle mi cuenta ami amigo para que ya no le cambie la contraaseña [I want to take ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    quiero quitarle mi cuenta ami amigo para que ya no le cambie la contraaseña [I want to take ...: como puedo quitar mi cuenta a un amigo que se la pasa modificando mi contraseña de mi cuenta [Translate - As I can remove my account to a friend who passes by modifying my password of my account]...
  7. OFFRE CETTE RÉDUCTION À UN AMI. RÉCUPÈRE TON JEU GRATUIT

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    OFFRE CETTE RÉDUCTION À UN AMI. RÉCUPÈRE TON JEU GRATUIT: Bonjour alors voila mon ami a acheter une xbox one halo et j'ai reçu un mail pour me dire que j'aller recevoir mon code pour Gears of war Ultimate Edition. a se jour j'ai toujours pas reçu mon...
  8. OFFRE CETTE RÉDUCTION À UN AMI. RÉCUPÈRE TON JEU GRATUIT ! [Translation: ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    OFFRE CETTE RÉDUCTION À UN AMI. RÉCUPÈRE TON JEU GRATUIT ! [Translation: ...: Bonjour alors voila mon ami a acheter une xbox one halo et j'ai reçu un mail pour me dire que j'aller recevoir mon code pour Gears of war Ultimate Edition. a se jour j'ai toujours pas reçu mon...
  9. Why I Do not Have Princiaples The Truth I Want to Pass Ami Friend Games And I Do not Have What ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I Do not Have Princiaples The Truth I Want to Pass Ami Friend Games And I Do not Have What ...: Well days, the truth is that I want to pass games to a friend and I can not because I do not have licenses (major) and why I want to renew them to be able to play with the....
  10. Cherche ami pour créés un team entrès pote !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cherche ami pour créés un team entrès pote !: Bonjour tous ! Voil j’aimerais créé une team pour jouer en multi joueur ! Sur Evolve , Assassin’s creed Unity et Minecraft . Surtout pour Evolve je cherche des personne assez expérimenter ( dans...