Amped Wireless: why do i keep losing the signal

Discus and support Amped Wireless: why do i keep losing the signal in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Amped Wireless (Routers): why do i keep losing the signal cannot set up my xbox dragon age origins as I lose the internet got to sit less than 5 feet... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TigerCLaws6478, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Amped Wireless: why do i keep losing the signal

Amped Wireless (Routers): why do i keep losing the signal
    cannot set up my xbox dragon age origins as I lose the internet

got to sit less than 5 feet from the router for my laptop

the router never serves more 2 devices at a time

what is all this new information about the router filtering out my xbox console

:)

TigerCLaws6478, Apr 30, 2017
  2. Connecting or Reconnecting

I can't seem to connect, My internet was working fine, until the other day, and I don't understand why I keep on disconnecting or losing signal, I am I getting hacked?

Lots of Pillows, Apr 30, 2017
  3. Why do I keep losing connection?

Why do I keep losing connection to just my xbox. I have connection to everything g else but my xbox. I have just over a week before my 30 day return is up. If I hve yo take my xbox back because of connection issues I will honestly be bri going back a brand
    new ps4

IIRenegade227, Apr 30, 2017
  4. AlexBRrs Win User

: External USB HD blocking wireless connection

Thats the weird part, the signal from wi-fi and connection to the router keeps the same, it justs lose the connection to the internet.

In AUTO mode it loses the IP address and DHCP error appears and in static mode it just loses the internet connection. But the connection to the router, the Wireless keeps the same.

i will test it on my brother in law's xbox one to see if it happens as on my one.
  5. Zero420override Win User

Wireless headsets

I would think that Bluetooth headsets would be one more wireless signal to interfere. That being said here is an article in reference to your question: Best
    Xbox One Wireless Headsets of 2019

Hope this helps if only a little.

Keep Calm & Game On!
  6. Mister Kernel Win User

Why do I keep losing connection?

Hey there IIRenegade227! Thanks for reaching out to us & totally understand how frustrating this can be!

Want to go ahead & make sure our bases are covered for this disconnection issue.

When you get a chance, let's go ahead & try out our
    disconnection
    troubleshooter which has been known to help users in the past.

Be sure to keep us posted on your progress!
  7. Gibby306 Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox live

How far away are you from your router? Do you know how strong of a signal your xbox is receiving? It really sounds like you are having a problem with your wireless signal if you are able to connect sometimes and then it loses signal. If you have any more
    details it would really help with diagnosing your issue.
  8. cranstonEC Win User

Cannot connect to Wireless

Having the same issue, new router, 84% signal strength. Xbox ONE will NOT accept the wireless password unless I have tried 50 times in a row. I don't understand why it doesn't just save the password and try reconnecting on its own rather than me having
    to do it MANUALLY 50 (*&^(*%^& times in a row. Should have named this console the XBOX BETA.
Thema:

Amped Wireless: why do i keep losing the signal

1. Amped Wireless: why do i keep losing the signal - Similar Threads - Amped Wireless why

2. Is Amped 3, or Shaun white backwards compatible from xbox 360 to xbox one???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Amped 3, or Shaun white backwards compatible from xbox 360 to xbox one???: I would love it if xbox made Amped 3 or Shaun white backwards compatible because I used to play these games as a kid and now that I am older I wish to try and complete the games....
  3. I'm getting Charged on my cash amp card for xbox A purchase that I have not made

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting Charged on my cash amp card for xbox A purchase that I have not made: I am being charged on my cash app card For a purchase I have not made for xbox please fix this issue f5c05f53-89e1-4312-b427-30774cf1e9f6
  4. Xbox Series X Amp/DAC suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Amp/DAC suggestion: Hello, I own a Series X and have often wished that Microsoft/Xbox would loosen their licensing requirements for 3rd party headphone DAC's and amplifier's. I realize that Xbox/Entertainment...
  5. Good solution to weak headphone amp in controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Good solution to weak headphone amp in controller?: I'm wondering if anyone has found a good, clean solution to the weak headphone amp in the Xbox Core Controller? The DAC and amp in it are rather poor and I find it struggles to power a descent...
  6. Wired Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 without the super amp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 without the super amp: I have my Xbox One connected to my tv through an a/v receiver. How do I connect my wired TB headset to the reciever and the console? Plugging the headset to the controller isn’t working....
  7. How many watt or amp is the usb ports on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many watt or amp is the usb ports on series x?: Hello. I was wondering if the usb outlet on the series x have 1A or 2A when one use it as a charging port? Like an iphone charger have 1A/ 5w and ipad charger is 2A/ 12W so i was wondering what...
  8. Astro a40 + mix amp will not assign to profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 + mix amp will not assign to profile: I have had the astro a40 headset + mix amp pro for a while now and have never been able to use it. I had an xbox one s previosly and it would not work. I purchased an xbox series x and the mix amp...
  9. Xbox series x audio - any chance of dac/amp compatibility in the near future?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x audio - any chance of dac/amp compatibility in the near future?: Any plan to "open" the USB compatibility? It's pretty spectacular that the 2020 xbox has such a degraded audio compared to older version, all due to the USB audio out. I understand omitting...
  10. Having to Unplug Headset to use DTS:X on Surround Sound Amp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to Unplug Headset to use DTS:X on Surround Sound Amp: I love my Surround Sound Amp and I love using my Atmos Headphones which plug into my Xbox Series X by USB. I also love using the DTS:X coded for both my surround sound amp and with the Atmos...