Amped Wireless: I can't connect to Xbox live and to my internet...

Discus and support Amped Wireless: I can't connect to Xbox live and to my internet... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Amped Wireless (Routers): I can't connect to Xbox live and to my internet... helllo I can't connect to my Xbox live on Xbox 1s and my wireless... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TactualButton42, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Amped Wireless: I can't connect to Xbox live and to my internet...

Amped Wireless (Routers): I can't connect to Xbox live and to my internet...
    helllo I can't connect to my Xbox live on Xbox 1s and my wireless internet. What should I do?

:)

TactualButton42, Apr 12, 2017
  2. TruGodBills
    TruGodBills Guest
    Amped Wireless Amped Wireless R10000: Cox internet modem isnt connecting with my xbox my connection is wireless modem name is panoramic

Amped Wireless (Routers) Amped Wireless R10000: Cox internet modem isnt connecting with my xbox my connection is wireless modem name is panoramic
    internet will not connect. Ive unplugged it and nothing.

TruGodBills, Apr 12, 2017
  3. Can't get connected - using IMac Time Capsule

Just bought an Xbox and I can't seem to get connected to Xbox-Live. It sees my home wireless connection and connects to the internet, no problem. But it can't make the last step to connect to Xbox Live. Perhaps something is blocking.

My wireless router is the Time Capsule connected to my IMac. I'm wondering if this is a Mac-Microsoft lack of compatability problem.

Any suggestions?

RatedCheese1391, Apr 12, 2017
  4. InYohFace Win User

can't connect to Xbox live

I'm having the same issue. I was connecting fine with my modem and wireless router until yesterday. Now it picks up my network but can't connect to live. If I test my Xbox live connection....it connects to the network and Internet but not live. If I run
    a static check it connects to the Internet. However if I do the Initial Setup....the Internet fails and says Blocked next to xbox live
  5. Queen E ix Win User

Can't connect to xbox live

What Country/State/Province do you live in? New Jersey

Modem brand & model number: n/a

Router brand & model number: n/a

Network Connection Type: Wireless/Wired: wireless

If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using? wep

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? internal

Things you have tried: everything

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown: unknown

Is NAT Type Open? unknown

Any Error Codes you encounter: you are connected to the internet but can't contact xbox live

What type of internet do you have? Cable/DSL/T1/3G? n/a

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? verizon

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" and click on "More info", what is the exact message shown on screen? you are connected to the internet but you can't contact xbox live.
  6. FinalTKO Win User

Can't Contact Xbox LIVE

What Country/State/Province do you live in? USA, AR

Modem brand & model number: I don't know

Router brand & model number: Dynex

Network Connection Type: Wired

If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using?

Things you have tried: Restarting both modem and router, verified port 3074 is open

Is NAT Type Open? Yes

Any Error Codes you encounter: Yes

What type of internet do you have? DSL

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Yahoo I guess

When you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" what is the exact message shown on screen? You are connected to the internet but can't access Xbox Live. Can't Contact Xbox LIVE
  7. L3arn2cope Win User

11/12/11 Internet works but cant connect to XBL

i have time warner cable internet and my xbox live connection isnt working. My home wireless and ethernet work perfectly, but whenever i try to connect my Xbox to live, it says that i am connected to the internet, but that it cant connect to xbox live
  8. TanklessToe40 Win User

reconnecting xbox live gold membership

Hello

We've tried these solutions a few times. Don't know why it isn't working. Xbox live gold isn't connecting to my internet. I have Internet connection. That's not the issue.

We've disconnected and reconnected the wireless connection at least five times but still Xbox can't connect? Any other clues please?
Thema:

Amped Wireless: I can't connect to Xbox live and to my internet...

1. Amped Wireless: I can't connect to Xbox live and to my internet... - Similar Threads - Amped Wireless can't

2. Is Amped 3, or Shaun white backwards compatible from xbox 360 to xbox one???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Amped 3, or Shaun white backwards compatible from xbox 360 to xbox one???: I would love it if xbox made Amped 3 or Shaun white backwards compatible because I used to play these games as a kid and now that I am older I wish to try and complete the games....
  3. I'm getting Charged on my cash amp card for xbox A purchase that I have not made

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting Charged on my cash amp card for xbox A purchase that I have not made: I am being charged on my cash app card For a purchase I have not made for xbox please fix this issue f5c05f53-89e1-4312-b427-30774cf1e9f6
  4. Xbox Series X Amp/DAC suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Amp/DAC suggestion: Hello, I own a Series X and have often wished that Microsoft/Xbox would loosen their licensing requirements for 3rd party headphone DAC's and amplifier's. I realize that Xbox/Entertainment...
  5. Good solution to weak headphone amp in controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Good solution to weak headphone amp in controller?: I'm wondering if anyone has found a good, clean solution to the weak headphone amp in the Xbox Core Controller? The DAC and amp in it are rather poor and I find it struggles to power a descent...
  6. Wired Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 without the super amp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 without the super amp: I have my Xbox One connected to my tv through an a/v receiver. How do I connect my wired TB headset to the reciever and the console? Plugging the headset to the controller isn’t working....
  7. How many watt or amp is the usb ports on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many watt or amp is the usb ports on series x?: Hello. I was wondering if the usb outlet on the series x have 1A or 2A when one use it as a charging port? Like an iphone charger have 1A/ 5w and ipad charger is 2A/ 12W so i was wondering what...
  8. Astro a40 + mix amp will not assign to profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 + mix amp will not assign to profile: I have had the astro a40 headset + mix amp pro for a while now and have never been able to use it. I had an xbox one s previosly and it would not work. I purchased an xbox series x and the mix amp...
  9. Xbox series x audio - any chance of dac/amp compatibility in the near future?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x audio - any chance of dac/amp compatibility in the near future?: Any plan to "open" the USB compatibility? It's pretty spectacular that the 2020 xbox has such a degraded audio compared to older version, all due to the USB audio out. I understand omitting...
  10. Having to Unplug Headset to use DTS:X on Surround Sound Amp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to Unplug Headset to use DTS:X on Surround Sound Amp: I love my Surround Sound Amp and I love using my Atmos Headphones which plug into my Xbox Series X by USB. I also love using the DTS:X coded for both my surround sound amp and with the Atmos...