Among us stars purchased still not showing in game 24 hours later

Discus and support Among us stars purchased still not showing in game 24 hours later in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought among us stars for sob yesterday. Still not showing in game 24 hours later despite money being taken from bank... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IsaacPlays6556, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Among us stars purchased still not showing in game 24 hours later

Bought among us stars for sob yesterday. Still not showing in game 24 hours later despite money being taken from bank

:)

IsaacPlays6556, Jan 10, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, we need to make sure that you're signed in under the correct account and is completed. Please follow the steps below:

Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order history.

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. HELLRAISER R3LL Win User

Jet Set Radio not appearing in Ready to Install

It has been 24 hours since i purchased the game, it still isn't showing up on my xbox. I even downloaded it to my xbox using the app and it said i didn't own the game.
  4. Faruja Win User

Microsoft store "buy now" button on checkout greyed out/won't work

24 hours later and it's still greyed out.
  5. TheGaming 23 Win User

My problem regarding the Among Us stars that I purchased.

It does say ''completed'' and I did sign out and restart and sign back in again.
    But still, it says 0. I don't have the stars in the game even tho I purchased it.
    Does it have anything to do with the Among Us account I have?
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft

The order was probably made by the account that received the email. If it is not showing on your order history, please wait 24-48 hours and see if still no purchases are shown.
Thema:

1. Among us stars purchased still not showing in game 24 hours later - Similar Threads - Among stars purchased

2. "Among Us" won't allow us to sign in to online mode.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Among Us" won't allow us to sign in to online mode.: We've been trying to sign in to "Among Us" in online mode on my child's account but the game won't allow us to do so. It keeps popping up with the error message "Sure is taking a long time..." My...
  3. The Among Us game continues to say “user is not logged in- can not authenticate”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Among Us game continues to say “user is not logged in- can not authenticate”: While I had found a similar question to mine and I tried everything that was suggested for a that question. Nothing has worked I even restarted the Xbox a couple of times and it still come up like...
  4. I just purchased Among Us but when we try to play the game it asks for a Game Pass Plan...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just purchased Among Us but when we try to play the game it asks for a Game Pass Plan...: I just purchased Among Us in the Xbox store, but when we try to play the game it asks for a Game Pass Plan subscription. Have tried - uninstall/reinstall - reboots soft and hard (5 seconds) -...
  5. My problem regarding the Among Us stars that I purchased.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My problem regarding the Among Us stars that I purchased.: [img] I bought the game 'Among Us' with 300 stars and 20 stars respectively. I got the game, but the stars haven't been installed since the last 2 days. When I go to the Xbox app, it says ''ready...
  6. Among us on PC not letting me play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Among us on PC not letting me play online: "Sure is taking a while to sign in. Want to continue in offline mode?" PC Windows 10 Pro Game from Microsoft Store Please, help me! 0f58c26d-788e-4deb-97cd-1143426084fd
  7. Why can’t my 9 year old use Xbox live for Sims 4 or Among Us

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t my 9 year old use Xbox live for Sims 4 or Among Us: I have added my daughters Xbox which was from her brother to my gold account but she can not online game. I have updated profile and setting but I show no activity for her....
  8. Among Us online play for kids

in XBoX Accessibility
    Among Us online play for kids: Hello, I purchased Among Us on the PC through XBox for my kids. I entered in their correct birthdates and then gave them all permissions through my parent account, which it required me to sign up...
  9. Injustice Gods Among Us on XBox Series X not working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice Gods Among Us on XBox Series X not working properly: I am trying to play Injustice Gods Among Us, a 360 game, on my Series X. This is a digital version of the game, not a disc. I have had this game for months and it has worked without problems but...
  10. We bought stars on among us using money on the Microsoft account and they didn't load. What...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We bought stars on among us using money on the Microsoft account and they didn't load. What...: Bought some stars on among us and they didn't load on the game. How can we see what happened c1161d41-3738-40c3-b830-17f46400b6e5