Among Us online play for kids

Discus and support Among Us online play for kids in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased Among Us on the PC through XBox for my kids. I entered in their correct birthdates and then gave them all permissions through my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Among Us dad, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Among Us dad
    Among Us dad Guest

Hello,

I purchased Among Us on the PC through XBox for my kids. I entered in their correct birthdates and then gave them all permissions through my parent account, which it required me to sign up for. They are still not able to play online however. Is there a way to change their birthdates on their Among Us account now, or another way to allow them to play online?

:)

Among Us dad, Feb 4, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

To change the birthdate on an Among Us account, you would need to contact the game's support team. They should be able to assist you in updating the birthdate information. Alternatively, you can try creating a new account with the correct birthdate information for your kids. This should allow them to play online.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Stuck on Game Pass and Gold Page

Since Among Us is an online Game, it requires Gold to play on the console.
  4. WilliamBeauregard2 Win User

Among us on PC not letting me play online.

i couldnt play minecraft servers because of this - Run.{Invalid}

so i think this is Run.{ChildAccount} In log31d5
  5. Pär-AndersAlbinsson Win User

Great, thanks! I thought I had tried all settings back and forth but apparently not. :)

It's terribly confusing all the different but similar ways of configuring in different places. Makes you feel stupid (especially when you are working in computer science).

It would have been nice if the original error message had been accompanied with a button "Ask you parents to change the settings" generating an email to the parents briefly describing what minimum change that is needed and a button to get you there.
  6. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, Atayah Aliimalemanu

Sorry, I have only just seen this comment now ☹️

To change your child's privacy settings, please make sure you have added them to the Microsoft family page here: Microsoft Family Safety

After you have done this, please sign into your account here: https://account.xbox.com/settings

You will see your child's account listed there too, where you can customize their privacy settings.

Hope this helps, and sorry I posted late.

Regards
Thema:

1. Among Us online play for kids - Similar Threads - Among online play

2. "Among Us" won't allow us to sign in to online mode.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Among Us" won't allow us to sign in to online mode.: We've been trying to sign in to "Among Us" in online mode on my child's account but the game won't allow us to do so. It keeps popping up with the error message "Sure is taking a long time..." My...
  3. The Among Us game continues to say “user is not logged in- can not authenticate”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Among Us game continues to say “user is not logged in- can not authenticate”: While I had found a similar question to mine and I tried everything that was suggested for a that question. Nothing has worked I even restarted the Xbox a couple of times and it still come up like...
  4. I just purchased Among Us but when we try to play the game it asks for a Game Pass Plan...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just purchased Among Us but when we try to play the game it asks for a Game Pass Plan...: I just purchased Among Us in the Xbox store, but when we try to play the game it asks for a Game Pass Plan subscription. Have tried - uninstall/reinstall - reboots soft and hard (5 seconds) -...
  5. My problem regarding the Among Us stars that I purchased.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My problem regarding the Among Us stars that I purchased.: [img] I bought the game 'Among Us' with 300 stars and 20 stars respectively. I got the game, but the stars haven't been installed since the last 2 days. When I go to the Xbox app, it says ''ready...
  6. Among us on PC not letting me play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Among us on PC not letting me play online: "Sure is taking a while to sign in. Want to continue in offline mode?" PC Windows 10 Pro Game from Microsoft Store Please, help me! 0f58c26d-788e-4deb-97cd-1143426084fd
  7. Why can’t my 9 year old use Xbox live for Sims 4 or Among Us

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t my 9 year old use Xbox live for Sims 4 or Among Us: I have added my daughters Xbox which was from her brother to my gold account but she can not online game. I have updated profile and setting but I show no activity for her....
  8. Injustice Gods Among Us on XBox Series X not working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice Gods Among Us on XBox Series X not working properly: I am trying to play Injustice Gods Among Us, a 360 game, on my Series X. This is a digital version of the game, not a disc. I have had this game for months and it has worked without problems but...
  9. Among us stars purchased still not showing in game 24 hours later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Among us stars purchased still not showing in game 24 hours later: Bought among us stars for sob yesterday. Still not showing in game 24 hours later despite money being taken from bank e7ce1aa1-ac5b-400c-843b-5ded615eac3d
  10. We bought stars on among us using money on the Microsoft account and they didn't load. What...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We bought stars on among us using money on the Microsoft account and they didn't load. What...: Bought some stars on among us and they didn't load on the game. How can we see what happened c1161d41-3738-40c3-b830-17f46400b6e5