Amnesty and fix for an old account that once got a suspension and a ban that effected...

Discus and support Amnesty and fix for an old account that once got a suspension and a ban that effected... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I posted about this before and I even tried going to support but I believe my answer can be found here if an administrator can handle this case and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RecklessTorment, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Amnesty and fix for an old account that once got a suspension and a ban that effected...

I posted about this before and I even tried going to support but I believe my answer can be found here if an administrator can handle this case and contact the enforcement team to investigate a matter regarding a suspension that effected and lasted more
    then it should. I will post times and situations. Firstly the First Suspension: was given to an old account '''' the matter was investigated on October 21st at 1:03:20 PM and the time it ended was at October 22nd at 5:03:20 PM and it was given
    because of my gamerpicture however, The situation was already dealt with but was Investigated by 2 other people AFTER I was given my ruling and I no longer possessed the removed content and 1 gave me a similar suspension so I thought everything was green and
    okay going forward and I thought me and The Enforcement Team settled on that and I promised to comply with C.O.C. and right after I received a ban 2 minutes after the 1st situation was dealt with I went to Case Review and said that it was my fault for this
    and should have been more careful but completely forgot to say the situation was already dealt with prior and whoever was reviewing my ban thought it was justified and the ban was upheld and to make matters worse they gave me a console suspension that went
    from October 22nd to December 22nd AFTER the ban but it only effected even though that account is already banned but the pop-up was appearing for all the other accounts on the same console so it prevented auto-sign in and worst case scenario
    -happened I had unknown sign-in to my banned account on the 20th and the ban went past its expiration to yesterday December 25th (Unknown Time Frame) and now we fast forward late at night all of a sudden something was fixed and I believe I have Javier to thank
    he is a moderator I spoke to in this community after I gave up yesterday trying to fix this mess I think it was yesterday when It happened I'm assuming, the pop up no longer appears on my Xbox so If your reading this or if Javier is reading this Thankyou so
    much for making a step and helping me but now I see this ban and how it was handled poorly and instead of researching my priors I was banned outright even though everything was settled and now I need a unban, now my Errors: In my last post I made critical
    errors, I said a suspension effected auto-sign in, No it was a console suspension that's why it effected all accounts on the console, completely my fault, Next I got a little heated and that,s also my fault, I was mad that Javier for giving me suggestions
    and no actions were made on The Enforcement Teams side to remove the console suspension after it went past its due date and I was instructed to remove the banned account when I will never remove the banned account because It not only has my data and accolades
    but it has a record including real money linked into in-game accounts that are NOT transferable to other accounts. I also made small errors because i failed to research my history more and look deeper into this then I complained on a community post,my fault
    as well. And as for the aftermath of this: I hope that this matter is looked into and '" is unbanned and ill be happy to provide more info on the unusual sign in insident and provide there IP if needed but only through private channels to an
    official member linked with The Enforcement Team or a supervisor .

:)

RecklessTorment, Jan 5, 2019
  2. ShaneHepburn Win User

Amnesty and fix for an old account that once got a suspension and a ban that effected accounts not affiliated with the banned account.

I posted about this before and I even tried going to support but I believe my answer can be found here if an administrator can handle this case and contact the enforcement team to investigate a matter regarding a suspension that effected and lasted
    more then it should. I will post times and situations. Firstly the First Suspension: was given to an old account ''RecklessTorment'' the matter was investigated on October 21st at 1:03:20 PM and the time it ended was at October 22nd at 5:03:20 PM and it was
    given because of my gamerpicture however, The situation was already dealt with but was Investigated by 2 other people AFTER I was given my ruling and I no longer possessed the removed content and 1 gave me a similar suspension so I thought everything was green
    and okay going forward and I thought me and The Enforcement Team settled on that and I promised to comply with C.O.C. and right after I received a ban 2 minutes after the 1st situation was dealt with I went to Case Review and said that it was my fault for
    this and should have been more careful but completely forgot to say the situation was already dealt with prior and whoever was reviewing my ban thought it was justified and the ban was upheld and to make matters worse they gave me a console suspension that
    went from October 22nd to December 22nd AFTER the ban but it only effected RecklessTorment even though that account is already banned but the pop-up was appearing for all the other accounts on the same console so it prevented auto-sign in and worst case scenario
    -happened I had unknown sign-in to my banned account on the 20th and the ban went past its expiration to yesterday December 25th (Unknown Time Frame) and now we fast forward late at night all of a sudden something was fixed and I believe I have Javier to thank
    he is a moderator I spoke to in this community after I gave up yesterday trying to fix this mess I think it was yesterday when It happened I'm assuming, the pop up no longer appears on my Xbox so If your reading this or if Javier is reading this Thankyou so
    much for making a step and helping me but now I see this ban and how it was handled poorly and instead of researching my priors I was banned outright even though everything was settled and now I need a unban, now my Errors: In my last post I made critical
    errors, I said a suspension effected auto-sign in, No it was a console suspension that's why it effected all accounts on the console, completely my fault, Next I got a little heated and that,s also my fault, I was mad that Javier for giving me suggestions
    and no actions were made on The Enforcement Teams side to remove the console suspension after it went past its due date and I was instructed to remove the banned account when I will never remove the banned account because It not only has my data and accolades
    but it has a record including real money linked into in-game accounts that are NOT transferable to other accounts. I also made small errors because i failed to research my history more and look deeper into this then I complained on a community post,my fault
    as well. And as for the aftermath of this: I hope that this matter is looked into and 'RecklessTorment" is unbanned and ill be happy to provide more info on the unusual sign in insident and provide there IP if needed but only through private channels to an
    official member linked with The Enforcement Team or a supervisor .
    Hi Reckless Tormet,

thank you for posting on the Xbox forums, enforetnly we don't get involved with suspended accounts.

And also I want to remind you theMicrosoft community Forums code of conduct can not disclose any personal information.

thanks

shane
  3. ShaneHepburn Win User

Amnesty and fix for an old account that once got a suspension and a ban that effected accounts not affiliated with the banned account.

4. Koods Win User

As mentioned forum people don't get into that side of things, but I'd suggest going to the security settings on your main profile, checking it out and initiating dialogue from there if there's something which doesn't quite add up there.
  5. RecklessTorment Win User

Thankyou for responding Mr. Hepburn, and my mistake no personal info will be disclosed however, I would like a link or a number then to a supervisor who can help with identifying the wrong doing in these events I posted about. An unjust ban and suspicious
    activity has been happening in recent weeks and I would like justice. I unfortunately do not know how to properly go about this or where to look for someone who has direct access to accounts.
  6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

New Forum layout soon?

[quote user="A for Amnesty"]

Old layout pls.

[/quote]+1
Thema:

Amnesty and fix for an old account that once got a suspension and a ban that effected...

1. Amnesty and fix for an old account that once got a suspension and a ban that effected... - Similar Threads - Amnesty fix old

2. How can I fix this..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix this..: My account is unable to view or receive messages. Every other account works, but my main account cant send or see messages, this is happening on all my devices. 334e98ce-7c44-40d7-943e-119aead1c4a3
  3. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  4. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  5. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  6. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  7. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  8. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  9. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  10. Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?: I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain boss and went to record a clip. I pressed...