AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming...

Discus and support AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just saw this news and decided to share it here to see what others are saying / thinking, especially when it comes to the next-gen consoles. "AMD... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fl0ydPinkert0n, May 16, 2019.

1. AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming...

Just saw this news and decided to share it here to see what others are saying / thinking, especially when it comes to the next-gen consoles.

"AMD today announced it will hold an event and livestream during E3 2019 in Los Angeles, California to unveil the next generation of AMD gaming products. Hosted by The Game Awards creator Geoff Keighley, AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” will be held at The Novo
    at L.A. Live on Monday, June 10, 2019, at 3 p.m. PT.

At Next Horizon Gaming, AMD president and CEO Dr. Lisa Su will present to a live and global streaming audience details about upcoming products and technologies that will power gaming from PC to console to cloud for years to come. The event will also feature
    appearances by leading game developers who will provide exclusive looks at some of the most anticipated new titles of the year.

AMD fans, community members and press are invited to attend Next Horizon Gaming at E3. Attendees can register for the event here starting today. The live webcast of the event can be viewed on the AMD YouTube channel and Facebook page. A replay of the webcast
    can be accessed a few hours after the conclusion of the live event."

https://videocardz.com/press-release/amd-announces-next-horizon-gaming-event

:)

Fl0ydPinkert0n, May 16, 2019
  2. Tristan388 Win User

AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming Products and Experiences

Thanks for posting this! Should be interesting with whats coming down the line from AMD
  3. Mannishpatil Win User

AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming Products and Experiences

Thank you for the information. Looking forward to it.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Yeah I agree. I'm trying to manage expectations, but at the same time, I'm intrigued by this info. I'm now curious if they will talk more specifically about hardware instead of just giving some general specs.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Thanks for the information. I am sure a lot of good things will come out of this year's E3.
  6. ContraryRhombus Win User

AMD are very quickly becoming the go to company for me. With their latest ryzen chips standing out for the price, I can see me building a PC with a large amount of their parts.
Thema:

AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming...

1. AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming... - Similar Threads - AMD “Next Horizon

2. AMD FREESYNC

in XBoX on Consoles
    AMD FREESYNC: PLEASE SHOW ME ALL AMDFREESYNC GAMES FOR XBOX SERIERS S I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ? cb59710a-b6cc-4473-bc66-f10012701a94
  3. How correct is this comparison between AMD Radeon RX A770 and Nvidia GTX 1070

in XBoX on Consoles
    How correct is this comparison between AMD Radeon RX A770 and Nvidia GTX 1070: SpecsAMD A770Nvidia GTX 1070Launch DateOctober 2022June 2016GPU CodenameNavi 31GP104Manufacturing Process6nm FinFET16nm FinFETDie Size300 mm2314 mm2Transistors11.1 billion7.2 billionCompute...
  4. i cant uninstall AMD adrenalin edition

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant uninstall AMD adrenalin edition: when i try to uninstall it, it says "detecting the system settings for the compatibility with controllers and software" im waiting since 30 minutes and it wont work. i tried restarting my pc, and...
  5. xbox is not showing variable refresh rate even tho i have a monitor that supports amd freesync

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox is not showing variable refresh rate even tho i have a monitor that supports amd freesync: my monitor is philips evnia 3000 series it has amd freesync and nvidia g-sync it was showing before but it isn't showing now for some reason.i have xbox series s btw...
  6. In LGC3 TV in Game Optimizer, should I use both VRR & GSync and AMD Free sync Premium pro...

in XBoX on Windows
    In LGC3 TV in Game Optimizer, should I use both VRR & GSync and AMD Free sync Premium pro...: I want to know the best options for Game Optimizer in LGC3 TV for Xbox Series X. 7bc900b0-be61-42d1-b480-cfed60c8a783
  7. How do I stop my AMD Radeon RX 580 from Crashing my display

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop my AMD Radeon RX 580 from Crashing my display: My display sometimes keeps on crashing because I am playing a game or something can you help me out? 4c30af01-b196-42df-a2d5-ca1ed78175d7
  8. AMD Software Detected that a Driver timeout has occurred - AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX, Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AMD Software Detected that a Driver timeout has occurred - AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX, Help!: Hello, I have a Ryzen 5, The ram I use is TeamGroup Vulcan Z DDR4 3200Hz my motherboard is an ASUS prime b550-plus, 1 - 500GB W_D black SSD and a 1TB SSD, 1000W PSU with a Radeon RX 7900 XTX....
  9. I have victus 15" AMD RYZEN 5.56 Laptop that I bought 2 months ago and the latest update...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have victus 15" AMD RYZEN 5.56 Laptop that I bought 2 months ago and the latest update...: J have uninstalled all updates and reset the network setting several times. But none of use.. Can uou please help me. I'm a student and I have to submit an assignment today....
  10. Xbox One S beeping when plugged in amd wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S beeping when plugged in amd wont turn on: About a week ago i plugged in my xbox for the first time in a few weeks and when i did it kept making this beeping noise. Ive tried to unplug and wait ive tried holding it to hard reset it and ive...