Ambit-Ubee Ambit-Ubee U10C035: I got banned for bad behavior but I didn't do anything. The ...

Discus and support Ambit-Ubee Ambit-Ubee U10C035: I got banned for bad behavior but I didn't do anything. The ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways) Ambit-Ubee U10C035 (Modem): I got banned for bad behavior but I didn't do anything. The people that reported me should be... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PeterPanGaming, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Ambit-Ubee Ambit-Ubee U10C035: I got banned for bad behavior but I didn't do anything. The ...

Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways) Ambit-Ubee U10C035 (Modem): I got banned for bad behavior but I didn't do anything. The people that reported me should be banne
    Spamming reports even on multiple accounts will not effect you. XBLPET (Xbox live policy & enforcement team) review and check accounts before applying any kind of action.

You can appeal the ban by going to enforcement.xbox.com/

:)

PeterPanGaming, Nov 2, 2016
  2. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    Ambit-Ubee Ambit-Ubee U10C035: Device Manual

Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways) Ambit-Ubee U10C035 (Modem): Device Manual
    Device Manual

Click
    here
    to go to a manual for this device

XB1R Athena, Nov 2, 2016
  3. LongDock 90
    LongDock 90 Guest
    Ambit-Ubee: Why i cant send messages

Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways): Why i cant send messages
    someomes reported you to Microsoft. Youve been banned for x amount of time

Same thing happened to me.

LongDock 90, Nov 2, 2016
  4. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest

Ambit-Ubee Ambit-Ubee U10C035: I got banned for bad behavior but I didn't do anything. The ...

Spamming reports even on multiple accounts will not effect you. XBLPET (Xbox live policy & enforcement team) review and check accounts before applying any kind of action.

Qwertei, Nov 2, 2016
  5. Qwertei Win User

Ambit-Ubee Ambit-Ubee U10C035: I got banned for bad behavior but I didn't do anything. The people that reported me should be banne

6. LongDock 90 Win User

Ambit-Ubee: Why i cant send messages

Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways): Why i cant send messages
    someomes reported you to Microsoft. Youve been banned for x amount of time

Same thing happened to me.
  7. taidara Win User

Problem: Xbox disconnects from live within 5-10 mins..

Don't worry buddy, I'll try to guide you trough the steps as per my previous post.

Start by taking a look at this page:
    Networking hardware information - Ambit-Ubee DDW3611
    The DDW3611 and DDW3610 should have the same GUI, so you should be able to navigate and find the mentioned information just fine from these pages.

Star with UPnP and make sure its turned on.
    Here's how!

Change the wireless network name aka SSID. Remember to enter a single word.
    Here's how!

Setup wireless security.
    Here's how!

Change the rule of your firewall.
    Here's how!
    I suggest that you start with turning off the IP Flood Detection. Do not (at this stage) turn off the firewall protection for this device as suggested from that page.

Don't forget to Save/Apply and reboot the router.

Keep us posted and let us know how it goes.
  8. Micaciousness Win User

Ambit-Ubee: UPnP

The UPnP option on my router is enabled and it's still not working.
  9. SinlessGuitar66 Win User

Ambit-Ubee: Firewall

instructions are wrong, there is no "basic" menu
Thema:

1. Ambit-Ubee Ambit-Ubee U10C035: I got banned for bad behavior but I didn't do anything. The ... - Similar Threads - Ambit Ubee Ambit

2. Ambit-Ubee Ambit-Ubee DDM3500: Quiero cancelar mi suscripcion de xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Ambit-Ubee Ambit-Ubee DDM3500: Quiero cancelar mi suscripcion de xbox live: Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways) Ambit-Ubee DDM3500 (Modem): Quiero cancelar mi suscripcion de xbox live Log in here: https://account.microsoft.com/services/ Cancel your membership...
  3. Ambit-Ubee Ambit-Ubee U10C034: Jual Panel Surya yang Murah di Surabaya

Ambit-Ubee Ambit-Ubee U10C034: Jual Panel Surya yang Murah di Surabaya: Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways) Ambit-Ubee U10C034: Jual Panel Surya yang Murah di Surabaya The last few times the issue of electricity bills that continue to increase make people worried. Everyone...
  4. Ambit-Ubee Ambit-Ubee DVW3201B: Your Wireless adapter or whatever it is need some fixing! XBOX ...

Ambit-Ubee Ambit-Ubee DVW3201B: Your Wireless adapter or whatever it is need some fixing! XBOX ...: Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways) Ambit-Ubee DVW3201B: Your Wireless adapter or whatever it is need some fixing! XBOX EMPLOYEES ONLY. you could make sure all accounts you are using have xbox live...
  5. Ambit-Ubee: how to capture 3d data from kinect

Ambit-Ubee: how to capture 3d data from kinect: Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways): how to capture 3d data from kinect how to capture 3d data from kinect (3d using depth information) and how to read them? please give me an example....
  6. Ambit-Ubee: being followed and cheated in all my games by a hacker

Ambit-Ubee: being followed and cheated in all my games by a hacker: Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways): being followed and cheated in all my games by a hacker please help me I'm being followed and cheated in all of my games by a hacker i believe he's DDOS me i have...
  7. Ambit-Ubee: being cheated on xbox live

Ambit-Ubee: being cheated on xbox live: Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways): being cheated on xbox live i am being cheated in games online by a hacker its been going on for about 4yrs he follows me using multiple gamertag the most recent...
  8. Ambit-Ubee: Error code 8015190e

Ambit-Ubee: Error code 8015190e: Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways): Error code 8015190e hopefully this helps bud Having Connection issues? Easy Fix 67215bcc-d3a5-4c40-b2c9-ce0d89f21f4b
  9. Ambit-Ubee: Is there place to post new problems, and solutions?

Ambit-Ubee: Is there place to post new problems, and solutions?: Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways): Is there place to post new problems, and solutions? May I ask, problems related to what (corresponding solutions)? ace98614-f91e-4fb5-97c7-274d3db1abe6
  10. Ambit-Ubee: Ipv4

Ambit-Ubee: Ipv4: Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways): Ipv4 hey did they help you fix this problem I been having the same issue 7d4f0ec5-ff96-4336-8775-18f438016234