Ambassadors, Second Chance? Rejoin??

Discus and support Ambassadors, Second Chance? Rejoin?? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If someone was removed from the Ambassador Program for Xbox 3-4+ years ago, is it possible for them to rejoin or be given a second chance? If not, why?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by v Celty v, Sep 24, 2019.

1. v Celty v
    v Celty v Guest

If someone was removed from the Ambassador Program for Xbox 3-4+ years ago, is it possible for them to rejoin or be given a second chance? If not, why?

If yes, how would someone go about that when XBLPET have no forms of contact outside bot replies?

:)

v Celty v, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

You can try sending an email to L: xboxambs@microsoft.com to contact Ambassador staff to see if they can get you back in. However, depending on why you were removed, especially if
    it was an enforcement action, you cannot rejoin unless something changes in the future. It's basically because that's per the rules of the program and Ambassadors are held to a higher standard.
  3. Professor jekyl Win User

Rejoin Ambassador

Hi,

Photographer

Thank you for your reply. I have read and clicked the link to the Ambassador page. It says access denied for me. Due to terms being broke.

Here's a screenshot of my Reputation just to show. What I'm saying make sense. That the communication ban never stood. But I'm still not aloud to rejoin. Bit silly surely?

[​IMG]
  4. PH0TAGRAPHER Win User

Rejoin Ambassador

5. dempup Win User

Rejoin Ambassador

Hi There.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. I am sorry to hear that you got removed from the program for breach of the Terms of Use. You should go and request a case review with the Enforcement team for a possibility to get the ban overturned, to continue on
    the Ambassador program. And if everything seems in order, write an email to xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff.

Xbox Ambassador Program Terms of Use:

If an account's Xbox Ambassador status is removed due to an enforcement action from the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team, that account will be unable to rejoin the XA unless the enforcement is overturned via the Case
    Review
    process.
  6. IRB Win User

1st ever comms ban

The 1 year requirement is only for joining. Once you become an ambassador you are removed from the program if you are given an enforcement action and are no longer eligible to rejoin.
    Got you, thanks.

Seems a bit harsh though, it should really remain at the clean for a year. Shouldn't people be allowed a second chance, to change and grow.

Well that is a conversion for another time I suppose.
Thema:

1. Ambassadors, Second Chance? Rejoin?? - Similar Threads - Ambassadors Second Chance

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT: How do I get support? I've already sent emails, several in fact, I've posted on Twitter on all social networks and they never respond or return emails. df5ad74d-c768-4a86-b9be-b3eb04cb018a
  4. I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?

in XBoX on Windows
    I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?: I was denied Xbox ambassador for no reason. My account is cleaned and I have no prior bans. I just want to be an ambassador 491aa710-10ab-48ac-8712-671e319885f7
  5. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  6. Xbox Ambassadors quests not completing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ambassadors quests not completing: Hello, I'm a newly joined Xbox Ambassador, and when trying to complete the "Get Started" quests those aren't validating. I click on the respective links and in the newly opened window it says...
  7. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  8. Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?: IS there any Xbox live Ambassadors or Moderators on this Forums page can help me? Regarding the xbox support or a way to contact the Customer services by phone etc, sunce I've trying to contact...
  9. Hi I want to leave as an ambassador

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I want to leave as an ambassador: Hi I want to leave ambassador 95ced167-5fc6-4968-82a7-ff6629e89311
  10. Ambassador issue, I need some help

in XboX Insiders
    Ambassador issue, I need some help: Hello there, I’m fairly new so please bare with me. I was informed by a staff on Xbox support chat to discuss my issue in hopes I could get some help A few years ago before the pandemic I was...