Ambassadors need 2nd chances due to hicups . or more options to appeal what the situation is

Discus and support Ambassadors need 2nd chances due to hicups . or more options to appeal what the situation is in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i was an ambassador for many years and then i got a mic ban , this was a mistake and i cant stick up for my self, im saddened by the fact i worked so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BRASS TEAPOT, Aug 9, 2019.

1. BRASS TEAPOT
    BRASS TEAPOT Guest

Ambassadors need 2nd chances due to hicups . or more options to appeal what the situation is

i was an ambassador for many years and then i got a mic ban , this was a mistake and i cant stick up for my self, im saddened by the fact i worked so hard for the ambassador program and then actions
    taken against me for voice. this is there mistake not mine. i have had no other issues in over 3 years and need to be an ambassador again. its not fair, i have so much to offer. please look me up im , your company is my second home. please im
    begging , ty i have legacy statice in 2013. ive been with microsoft over a decade. i have my badges on but there locked . please help me , i at least deserve me badges . actions against my account didnt even consist of a swear word or hate. i have screen shots

:)

BRASS TEAPOT, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    BRASS TEAPOT

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, as you know, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our
    Enforcement websitefor all info regarding Bans/Suspensions.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case reviewfrom
    the same website.This is how you communicate with the enforcement team and it's the only way.

Please remember, if you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look
    towards the Code of Conductonly.)

At this time we will be locking this thread as there are no other solutions for this issue. If you have any other questions please feel free to create a new thread.

I hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. Rambo 5904282 Win User

Suspended

i had a 2 day ban due to game clip but it does not have the appeal option so what do i do from there. it does not tell me what clip, but how can i get a ban due to a clip from a game on their system. it also caused me to be removed from the ambassador program. so i am looking to find out who i contact to appeal my ban as i find it unfair.
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Update doesn't work!

Thats sad but that can happen sometimes... anything that needs to be uodsted at some point will have a hicup and do what you are experiencing now, hipe you can get that fixed soon...
  5. Wadski Win User

Why

As written by other ambassadors, the uploading of gamepics is currently suspended.

This is due to the CoronaVirus crisis and the need for every Gamerpic to be moderated.

Microsoft are working on a solution to this, but at this time that Moderation is required elsewhere.

It's a small sacrifice in the current situation.
  6. xLGx THE HAMMER Win User

It's Nice To See

2nd chance sucks when 2nd chance was in my k/d was 2.93 they took it out and my k/d is now 3.02.I don't use it and it stinks that it is back.But will still play and enjoy the game for what it is a game.
Thema:

1. Ambassadors need 2nd chances due to hicups . or more options to appeal what the situation is - Similar Threads - Ambassadors need 2nd

2. Ambassador issue, I need some help

in XboX Insiders
    Ambassador issue, I need some help: Hello there, I’m fairly new so please bare with me. I was informed by a staff on Xbox support chat to discuss my issue in hopes I could get some help A few years ago before the pandemic I was...
  3. I Need Help Accessing My Ambassador Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need Help Accessing My Ambassador Dashboard: Hello everyone I have been a Xbox customer about over 20 years now I have long awaited the day I can become an Xbox Ambassador now January 3 I finally became an ambassador and everything seemed to...
  4. Need help with ambassador Sign up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with ambassador Sign up: Hi i was going though the sign up everything went though then i get to the part were you sign your gamertag and it gets to "the ambassador team says hi!" Then it loads loads then gives me a error...
  5. In English I think I need Ambassador

in XBoX on Windows
    In English I think I need Ambassador: Hi I have problem with disney pixar rush, game has split screen on laptop/pc but in game it actully is not working when I use button to summon 2nd player game is not bringing two characters and...
  6. I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.: Hi I'm trying to become a Xbox Ambassador and it declined my request and said: You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  7. Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.: So I’m aware that you cannot be an Ambassador if you have enforcement action in place. I became/am an Ambassador, but recently I got am enforcement on my profile. Now going to the Ambassador main...
  8. where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.: They knowingly aided in the theft of xbox live and game pass services by taking down the post i put in the forums. I put it there so a microsoft employee could see it and get the information to...
  9. I think I need help being an ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think I need help being an ambassador: Hey anyone can help me with being an ambassador? 1f377a0d-b34a-411b-9e2f-817fa9838445
  10. Need my Ambassador account re activated!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need my Ambassador account re activated!: I had received "You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program. This could be due to a lapse in your Xbox Live Gold Membership or an Enforcement action on your account. For additional...