Ambassadors forum test

Discus and support Ambassadors forum test in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having problems answering the questions for the Ambassadors forum test, particularly 1 and 3. I cannot find the answers to these 2 questions... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cruzanman1964, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Ambassadors forum test

I'm having problems answering the questions for the Ambassadors forum test, particularly 1 and 3. I cannot find the answers to these 2 questions anywhere. can i please get some help?

:)

cruzanman1964, Jan 16, 2020
  2. DustyStraws92 Win User

Ambassadors forum test

Hey cruzanman1964! You should only post about Ambassadors in the Ambassadors forum. You must only use the resources given to you to complete the quizzes.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Ambassadors forum test

All of the answers can be found using the resources at the top of the quiz.

As anything Ambassador related should only be posted in the Ambassador forum, I'm going to lock this. If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to a CM or through the Discord server.
  4. HITORI HONZO Win User

Testing forum

In order to Create a "Presence" You guys and Gals will have to be more Active than just posting in a test Thread. You need to get your Feet wet. Dive in. there is plenty of things to talk about and discover in the forums vastness.

Be Bold Ask questions, seek Answers, answer things you know. Help Someone else out!!!!

Im here if you need me!! :)

or twitter @the-devil-honzo
  5. Casious760 Win User

Testing forum

i hear you loud and clear. come back now ya hear?
  6. mashalpha Win User

ERRO PARA ATUALIZAÇÃO 0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204 [Translation - UPDATE ERROR 0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204]

I respect L8

ask some ambassadors where I posted the solution it's in discussion forums or search this code and look for it in subject solution with my Ambassador name or GT simple fix .

I have lab to test problems so I test them so no one else can make a brick.
Thema:

Ambassadors forum test

1. Ambassadors forum test - Similar Threads - Ambassadors forum test

2. Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?: IS there any Xbox live Ambassadors or Moderators on this Forums page can help me? Regarding the xbox support or a way to contact the Customer services by phone etc, sunce I've trying to contact...
  3. Ambassador xp and forum activities not showing up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador xp and forum activities not showing up: hi im new to Ambassadors, yesterday i have been answering forum questions like crazy but getting no Exp and when i look at my dashboard activity it does not show up why is this pk...
  4. Ambassador Access forum?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Access forum?: Hello, I have an issue trying to view the Xbox ambassador access forum I was an ambassador before my I had gotten a content removal for my gamer tag. On the ambassador site it states under the...
  5. Ambassador Forum Posts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ambassador Forum Posts?: OKAY, so I've been a Xbox Ambassador since 2013, and it seems like nobody visits the Forums very often anymore. It says that likes on forum posts gains XP. It's odd because I've gotten likes on...
  6. Please remove me off the Forum Ambassador as I did not mean to sign up to the program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please remove me off the Forum Ambassador as I did not mean to sign up to the program.: Hello, I have accidentally signed up to the Forum ambassador program on this link: https://xcl.xbox.com/Apply.aspx I was the bottom one I didn't mean to sign up to. I was seeing what the...
  7. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: So today I was an Ambassador and couldn't access the Ambassabank and have made posts about it but about 11 hours later, I can not access the Xbox Ambassador forum. As you can tell, I have the...
  8. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: Hey guys, I'm a member of the Xbox Ambassador program, but for the last few weeks I can't access the Ambassabank or Ambassador Forum. I know this isn't the right place, but since I can't...
  9. Been Getting Alot Of Trolling on The Ambassador Forum.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been Getting Alot Of Trolling on The Ambassador Forum.: What Should I Do for Harassment and Cursing? dc747039-a01a-4004-b7e1-005e3ffb769f
  10. Community Ambassador Forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Community Ambassador Forum: i recently became a Community Ambassador and I'm still unable to access the Ambassador forums and although it doesn't really matter the ambassador badge is not showing up yet....